WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

we just saw Loki see multiple versions of himself.. and kang himself.. multiple spideys

cap fought himself.. and 1 thanos died and another brought a whole army later in the same film
That's what I thought. Just checking. With alternate timelines, I guess I get confused sometimes on when death is final and permanent.

Never? 👀😂

That's what I thought. Just checking. With alternate timelines, I guess I get confused sometimes on when death is final and permanent.

Never? 👀😂

depends on the death

obviously Chadwick ain’t coming back.. but a t’challa from another universe could, since we saw variations of Loki’s and spideys

with RDj, could just be him from another universe, like with kang.. thanos was moments of time, that resulted in new universes most likely

also can’t forget stuff from recent dr strange

I’ve really enjoyed guardians it’ll be interesting to see if the charm wears off

They’ve toed the silliness levels perfectly imo I hope they get it right again

1676247752437.jpeg

Nebula got eyebrows too…dope little touch to further humanize her, she’s lowkey has had one of the best archs in the MCU, along with Loki.
while they're at it. just turn her already into.....

Attachments

• karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 560
That Rainbow song really hits with that trailer. I've already enjoyed it more than I do GoTG vol. 2 already.

Back
Top Bottom