WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i was trying to remember where i seen this stupid plot of giving a character the abilities of other characters and i couldn't remember it for the life of me...

then i realized it was Deadpool in Wolverine origin when they shut his mouth shut and gave him the abilities of other mutants :lol: bruh that was universally hated at the time and they thought it would be good to run that back.

they really did that to my Khaleesi :smh:

i was trying to remember where i seen this stupid plot of giving a character the abilities of other characters and i couldn't remember it for the life of me...

then i realized it was Deadpool in Wolverine origin when they shut his mouth shut and gave him the abilities of other mutants :lol: bruh that was universally hated at the time and they thought it would be good to run that back.

I dont think the problem was so much of DP having multiple powers, it was taking the mouth off "The Merc with a Mouth". It was like they were purposely trying to piss fans off.

It was universally hated because it essentially wasn’t Deadpool. The powers weren’t the issue. You took away his mouth and his personality.

I wonder how much thought they put in to SI. I’m catching up now.

Fury had Skrulls as his spies since after Captain Marvel but didn’t know about Hydra? Hell Hydra lying in wait for 70+ years and they don’t know Fury got alien shapeshifters on his payroll?

Feel like we'll get Doom before this to set up God Doom for Secret Wars

He’s supposedly being played by Antonio Banderas.
IMG_3086.gif

Back
Top Bottom