WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Shhooooo I wouldn't be made if Wesley did one more. They could do the Father/Daughter thing.

I do agree I’d rather have a Blade 4 with Wes rather than a reboot but I’m not gonna hype myself up at that thought:lol:

Fiege seems pretty dead set on this reboot even if it already feels like it’s destined to be DoA. But, I guess we’ll see…

3. Logan Movie Logan is a different variant, he died, this universe also has the first X-23.
4. The actual Logan of DP's Universe got himself killed, how, they didnt explain.
But they specifically said he was from the same timeline? That was the reason why he dug Logan up.

Because we saw the 'real' Old Man Logan when he blasted DP with a shotgun.

But they specifically said he was from the same timeline? That was the reason why he dug Logan up.

Because we saw the 'real' Old Man Logan when he blasted DP with a shotgun.

Yes, but this Logan he dug up isnt the same Logan from Logan, the X-Men in DPs Universe are still alive, the Logan from Logan, all the X-Men were dead.

The Logan from Logan is loosely based on Old Man Logan, isnt actaully Old Man Logan.

Willie Mays Hays is 62, Cheadle is 59.
Time to bring back the young up and comer
1722612948003.jpeg

MTTSH got fact checked on Reddit about Deadpool & Wolverine leaks and had a low hit rate compared to other insiders.

With all the intentional fake leaks by Marvel leading up to DP & W, I would not be surprised if they continue to do this for the next two Avenger movies.

i wanna get a link for that because i think itll be a funny read

but i have fact checked her here a couple of times too

it is what its but she does get some stuff right but as always, just take everything she says with a grain of salt

Yeah I see RDJ’s Doom as the pumpfake variant that’ll get replaced by a true evil Doom. MFs got Oppenheimer actors in the MCU already so they might as well cast Cillian Murphy to play the real one.

Yeah I see RDJ’s Doom as the pumpfake variant that’ll get replaced by a true evil Doom. MFs got Oppenheimer actors in the MCU already so they might as well cast Cillian Murphy to play the real one.

i just dont see it if they are paying him that much

if i were paying him that much, i am going to put him to work :lol:

i wanna get a link for that because i think itll be a funny read

but i have fact checked her here a couple of times too

it is what its but she does get some stuff right but as always, just take everything she says with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom