WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Upon information and belief, Beyond the Spiderverse has encountered production problems to such an extent a significant portion of the film has been disregarded in spite of its preparation to this point in time. I do not know this for sure, but am merely passing along a summary of a series of tweets I have read in the last 24 hours.

iS tHaT bEtTeR aNd mOrE iNtElLigiBle for an internet message board?

thought that was cleared up yesterday by the producer himself?

I get that Wolverine is THE X-Men, but there’s been so much content dedicated to him already. There’s really no problem with him not being in the first movie of the reboot, it actually kind of builds anticipation for his arrival, and forces the writers to focus on getting people to care about the rest of the team, which is key for X-Men overall.

i guess this question goes here: i’ve never watched x-men days of future past. should i watch the rogue cut or the theatrical release?

tia

Rogue Cut

I think it gets slept on in the Fox movies because it does switch some things from the original story and the sentinels did not look right but otherwise it's an entertaining movie

Back
Top Bottom