WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They're going to build up X-Men and eventually lead towards a new Logan/Wolverine. It's okay if Logan isn't part of the X-Men at the start.

Should be similar to comics.. add certain people as things go, inclusive of wolverine

But Hackman could continue in whatever world Deadpool is in

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think it's necessary to have DP involved in any upcoming X-Men related projects. Let him live in peace. I had my fill.

My top 3 Fox X-men were

1) First Class - such a classy movie, Fassbender and McAvoy did such an excellent job with portraying the friendship and eventual collapse of thinking between Magneto and Prof X
2) Days of Future Past - the way they connected the First Class group with the OG group was amazing
3) Deadpool - it was just so damn fun with all the cursing and killing lol

NO! MOAR DEADPOOL!

In fact bring back Domino and introduce Gwenpool!

It is already proven, the superhero genre is only good when Deadpool is the main star, its like the WNBA, its only good cause Caitlin Clark is the main star.

Moderation. Im cool with more DP, but not for another few years and it better have a good reason/story.

Back
Top Bottom