WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

03d0d3c9ca7404c58178f2aacd1214edc9e1106ef5a900205c3f37f59a52bec1_1.jpg

I thought it was fake. if it is real then ******* awesome

I read the quote and didn't quite get the jab. The vid of course made it click though :lol:

It's true, Statham can't act :lol: Son just plays his brooding self in every role.

According to runors, by the time Civil War comes out, PP will have been Spiderman for a year.

this could have been the entire plot to CW but you clicked it anyways because you're curious 

They ODing with these Lee cameos. Dude didn't even create Deadpool :lol:

Stan is to Marvel flicks what Puff was to Bad Boy videos

Last edited:
^Neither did he create GotG.

I'm happy with his cameos. I pretty much expect it, every film.
laugh.gif

its the same reason i never block anyone. i tried it once and ended up clicking on every post anyways because i was curious 

dude just dislikes everything :lol:

The Stan Lee cameos are harmless and don't take you out of the film (most of the time, SM3 Cameo sucked)

The AoU and Ant-Man ones were probably the funniest yet

Yo! Footnote that spoiler!

I don't know why ya'll acting like dudes request was unreasonable when ya'll spoiler any and everything. Nothing wrong with saying what it relates to. Like a "in regards to civil war" or "some people like the cucumbers pickled" would hurt anything.

I don't know why ya'll acting like dudes request was unreasonable when ya'll spoiler any and everything. Nothing wrong with saying what it relates to. Like a "in regards to civil war" or "some people like the cucumbers pickled" would hurt anything.

A spoilers a spoiler B. I aint doing all that extra in regards to nonsense.

A spoilers a spoiler B. I aint doing all that extra in regards to nonsense.
I dont understand why you have such a problem of doing something that's common practice (and courtesy) amongst these boards.

By your definition I shouldn't have to spoiler tag anything... We;re in the Marvel CU discussion thread and if what I'm talking about/spoiling is about Marvel then I you should already know coming in thats what discussion is about.

not like the GOT thread where it said (during the season) No Spoilers....'

again, something you're not concerned about doesn't mean others aren't.

I'm not trying to be a stickler it just makes sense to do.

In the GOT thread, all dudes talk about is GOT. In here it's everything sometimes. Because it's year round, dudes get comfy like it's some sort of club. Just a little courtesy for those who don't check the thread everyday, and may drop into the middle of a ninja turtles argument. But meh, do what you feel, either way we'll all make it.

In the GOT thread, all dudes talk about is GOT. In here it's everything sometimes. Because it's year round, dudes get comfy like it's some sort of club. Just a little courtesy for those who don't check the thread everyday, and may drop into the middle of a ninja turtles argument. But meh, do what you feel, either way we'll all make it.

I completely agree with you.

Still dont know why these dudes are making light of it, like I was trying to be an overbearing jerk

Back
Top Bottom