WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

CW footage leaks to come soon?

There is still no word or indication of when exactly Marvel/Disney will publicly show off visuals from Captain America: Civil War with the first official teaser trailer, but it seems some footage will soon be screened exclusively for attendees of a convention in the Philippines. According to CNN, the AsiaPop Comic-Con Manila will be screening scenes from the highly-anticipated movie on Saturday, September 19, at 1:00 PM. Furthermore, the screening will be followed up with a panel featuring English actor Paul Bettany, who will be reprising his Avengers: Age of Ultron role as the Vision.

It is further noted that the Captain America: Civil War exclusive footage will actually be a trailer that is being shown "definitely for the first time in Asia-Pacific," which could imply this will not be the same footage from the D23 Expo last month.

Last edited:
i never realized there were people who read Civil War who weren't on Cap's side. I know he takes a major L, but still I thought he was the good guy in that story.

In the comics, I agreed with Cap's reasoning but he was such a lame that I knew he was gonna lose before Spidey switched sides.

Son just got ppl killed, and then tried employing villains cuz he was so desperate. The Punisher had to set him straight on that.

He's a good example of the insane superhero. Fights crime cuz he just wants to keep fighting crime, not actually solve any problems permanently. Son wanted another war badly, so he puts himself in a situation where he can fight one as long as possible regardless of the outcome. Dude think he in the wild wild west pulling what he did, he could've won the argument if he had any sense. Same **** by him in AvX but in the end like in CW he comes to his senses for a brief moment to quit or take that L.

i never realized there were people who read Civil War who weren't on Cap's side. I know he takes a major L, but still I thought he was the good guy in that story.
Honestly i was torn the whole time reading it. Im mainly on caps side cuzz ironman was becoming a douche and plotting for presidency

so many communists in this thread.

if youre living in the US idk how you can go against Cap. he embodies freedom, government tries to take that away, he goes AWOL. so dope. true american, down with authority!

You should be reading SECRET WARS right now. Great event. Best in years.

Master Zik Master Zik is this the installment you speak of? I got my boy hooked on comics ever since I introduced him to the MCC boxes. He now has all the issues of Secret Wars, Miles Spider-Man, Avengers/Guardians team up, Planet Hulk and House of M. He's been passing along the digital codes as he buys them.

View media item 1712644

What app is this???

Is it free???

It's Marvel Unlimited I think. Someone here was hooking people up with a $10 access for a year. Great deal it was. Not sure if there are still a spot available.

I think it's usually $15 a month subscription.

Last edited:
What app is this???

Is it free???

this is a free Marvel Comics App. actually it isnt the same one as Marvel Unlimited.

for some reason digitally downloaded comics have to be read through this secondary app, they dont come up on MU for some dumb *** reason.

yea i got that MU hookup, $10/yr. cant go wrong.

only thing is its similar to Netflix how they take things off and add them back.

word to being on OG XMen issue #7 since i got it and waiting for issues #8-#24 to be uploaded still.. :rolleyes

What app is this???

Is it free???

this is a free Marvel Comics App. actually it isnt the same one as Marvel Unlimited.

for some reason digitally downloaded comics have to be read through this secondary app, they dont come up on MU for some dumb *** reason.

yea i got that MU hookup, $10/yr. cant go wrong.

only thing is its similar to Netflix how they take things off and add them back.

word to being on OG XMen issue #7 since i got it and waiting for issues #8-#24 to be uploaded still.. :rolleyes

I copped that too

Least the events stay up indefinitely

I copped that too

Least the events stay up indefinitely

oh do they really? i showed my boy the app and he loved it, started looking through the events and told me i should also read Age of Apocalypse.

im new to reading comics so i dont know where to start. i chose XMen because that series is what i grew up on watching the cartoons.

This Punisher/Black Widow movie on Netflix has the worst voice acting I've ever heard

**** is abominable :x

This Punisher/Black Widow movie on Netflix has the worst voice acting I've ever heard

**** is abominable
sick.gif
Then I probably won't be able to finish the movie lol.

Age of Apocalypse the GOAT :pimp:

Favorite story/comics/miniseries ever

Start with X-Men: Alpha, read Astonishing X-Men 1-4 and Amazing X-Men 1-4 but keep up with synopses of X-Man and Generation Next, and then tie it all up with X-Men: Omega

It was good but looking back that event was too damn long when you include the tie-ins. It literally went from event to comics set in an alt reality.

The 90s was something else though.Story had me totally buying in to X-Man.

It was good but looking back that event was too damn long when you include the tie-ins. It literally went from event to comics set in an alt reality.

The 90s was something else though.Story had me totally buying in to X-Man.

I never bothered with the minor/side books like Factor X or Gambit, or the later "return to..." stories etc. Just the core books, and they were epic. Magneto vs Apocalypse :pimp:

Last edited:
Age of Apocalypse the GOAT :pimp:

Favorite story/comics/miniseries ever

Start with X-Men: Alpha, read Astonishing X-Men 1-4 and Amazing X-Men 1-4 but keep up with synopses of X-Man and Generation Next, and then tie it all up with X-Men: Omega

Not my favorite event ever, but a damn good event :pimp: Still need to collect the entire thing though.

Back
Top Bottom