WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn't think he would but Benedict Cumberbatch looks like comic book Dr. Strange

:pimp: Good job that exceeded my expectations on that front.

Mads :smokin Movie about to be insane.

so next set of Avengers are

Dr Strange

Ant-Man

Wasp

Captain Marvel

Black Panther

Spider-Man

Im curious who will take on the leadership roles (ie like Iron-Man and Cap)

Suppose to be Dr. Strange taking the center stage from IM but who knows these days.

Cap probably isn't going to die or be gone for a while though.

to be fair Ant-man (well at least Hanky pym) has been one of the most important Avengers. was a bit surprised they went with the scott lang version though. I can only assume it's to eventually bring in Stature.

Suppose to be Dr. Strange taking the center stage from IM but who knows these days.

my issue is why would Cap and Iron Man still be on the main stage with the avengers? They wont have any more solo movies (I assume) down the pipeline, so I think it would make sense to kep them in the background like a Nick Fury type and let he new guys with solo movies get as much front exposure as possible. After Infinity War I don't want to see another Avengers movie with IM or Cap saving the planet/

Rachel McAdams role in Dr. Strange

“Rachel McAdams plays a fellow surgeon that has a history with Strange and is his sort of lynchpin to his old life, once he steps into he role of a sorcerer,” says Kevin Feige, the producer of Doctor Strange and president of Marvel Studios. “She is someone he connects with at the beginning, and reconnects with, and helps anchor his humanity.”

“Rachel McAdams is sort of [Doctor Strange’s] contemporary in the modern-day New York world, before and after he goes on this crazy journey,” elaborates Doctor Strange executive producer Stephen Broussard. “So, she sees him before, she sees him after. She’s kind of this audience point of view.”

Might McAdams’ character also be a love interest for Strange? Let’s see what Cumberbatch has to say on the matter. “I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say what the interest is,” says the actor. “But if I hit on her more than the Ancient One, put it like that.”

my issue is why would Cap and Iron Man still be on the main stage with the avengers? They wont have any more solo movies (I assume) down the pipeline, so I think it would make sense to kep them in the background like a Nick Fury type and let he new guys with solo movies get as much front exposure as possible. After Infinity War I don't want to see another Avengers movie with IM or Cap saving the planet/

i think you're right if they do it the way the comic is, Tony should either become the president or director of shield.

cap will either die or become the director or retire something...

who knows tho where they go it will be another 10 years before they reboot probably tho.

I see your point, but at the same time I wouldn't want to see an Avengers movie with a bunch of 2nd-tier/B players leading the team or in lead roles.

Although that could be the fanboy in me, if they can build it up like you suggest with the solo movies and have a character step up then I'll give it a shot.

You expect them to retire? Cap is always going to be the patriot who wants to do good, and IM will always develop and test tech to save the world.

Last edited:
in the comics now both tony and cap are pretty old. spidey is still spidey (so tom holland may have a huge come up pending on how well his movies go)

once all these heroe rights get sorted there could be some good movies coming about.

They just need to get the dude who plays Luke cage and put him in a movie NOW that may be marvels best casting imo.

You expect them to retire? Cap is always going to be the patriot who wants to do good, and IM will always develop and test tech to save the world.
I dont expect them to retire, just be more in the background like a Nick Fury type now. 
I see your point, but at the same time I wouldn't want to see an Avengers movie with a bunch of 2nd-tier/B players leading the team or in lead roles.

Although that could be the fanboy in me, if they can build it up like you suggest with the solo movies and have a character step up then I'll give it a shot.
Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Dr Strange arent B-type heroes. One top of that, did any of us expect Captain America to be such a huge movie pull when CA: The First Avemgers was announced? of course not

All Im saying is that I want Marvel to build these guys up properly so they are the forefront heroes during the next Avengers phase, I can do without a Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man saving the day for the next 10 years

I think I've asked this before and we know that Spidey is appearing in more Marvel films but is his role going to be that big?

Many seems to be believe (or are talking like) that he will be leading the Avengers in the MCU in the near future...

Iron will be in the background, but still involved when **** goes down. Could care less bout Captain Nazi.

I think I've asked this before and we know that Spidey is appearing in more Marvel films but is his role going to be that big?

Many seems to be believe (or are talking like) that he will be leading the Avengers in the MCU in the near future...

I wont say big, but substantial. But you never know when Sony gon Sony.

What do you mean no one thought cap was going to be big???
He IS the avengers. Ofcourse we did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom