WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'd be down for a Rennerless Hulk/Hawkeye film

What don't you like about Jeremey Renner?
What is there to like?

He's not all that good as an actor.

I mean I was just asking :lol: Dude's not my favorite actor, but I also don't really have any problems with him. He serves his purpose as Hawkeye just fine in my opinion so I could really care less. I was just curious.

The Hawkeye casting is probably the worst casting of the Avengers core

In A1 he was dull and lifeless

He was noticeably improved in the sequel but was only upgraded to likeable to me

Reynold as Hawkeye would've been nice cuz then they could've wrote Hawkeye with the same personality that he has in the cartoons.

Reynold as Hawkeye would've been nice cuz then they could've wrote Hawkeye with the same personality that he has in the cartoons.
if only movies could get as wacky as the comics

we could get "Deadpool plays the Marvel Cinematic Universe" where we get an avengers movie with Reynolds playing every role 

The Hawkeye casting is probably the worst casting of the Avengers core

In A1 he was dull and lifeless

He was noticeably improved in the sequel but was only upgraded to likeable to me

I'm not going to give up on Renner just yet. I just don't think the writers have got Hawkeye right. To be honest, I don't like most of the MCU's castings. Only ones I really like are RDJ, Hiddleston and SLJ (honorable mention to Hayley Atwell as Agent Carter). Evans is about there. It took TWS for him to really breakout and finally be in that convo (he was always Johnny Storm playing Captain America to me lol). That's why I'm giving Renner a chance. He's only really had 2 outings (I'm not counting Thor) while others have had their own movies or major roles. With more screen time I think he'd shine.

Last edited:
I've given up on Renner as Hawkeye. They'll never get it right cuz they don't care to.

I feel like they've been finding excuses not to kill guys like him. I scoffed when Whedon was like Hawkeye has a more important role in AOU as if it matters. Nobody was asking for that.

Renner himself doesn't give much hope. The best role I've seen him portray was in American Hustle which was pretty much a supporting supporting role. But yeah he's usally average or just acceptable like he was in Kill The Messenger.

Ehh

Everyone has a MCU crush I guess

Mine is Cap

Yours is Hawkeye :x :x :x :x :x

RDJ by far. I hope they keep him forever. Good thing about Stark is he can get older. Doesn't mean anything cause he wears a suit. It doesn't wrinkle lol

I like cartoon Hawkeye a lot tho.

Cap 
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

I've given up on Renner as Hawkeye. They'll never get it right cuz they don't care to.

I feel like they've been finding excuses not to kill guys like him. I scoffed when Whedon was like Hawkeye has a more important role in AOU as if it matters. Nobody was asking for that.

Renner himself doesn't give much hope. The best role I've seen him portray was in American Hustle which was pretty much a supporting supporting role. But yeah he's usally average or just acceptable like he was in Kill The Messenger.

You didn't like him in The Town?

You didn't like him in The Town?
It was a good performance. It's not a role that made me like him as an actor or anything.

Back
Top Bottom