WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

As of now, Captain Marvel in March and Infinity War pt. 2 in May.

They had Inhumans in July but then came along Indy and I aint mad at this. This is Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm making use of the new properties they have and giving the best chance to experimental properties.

To me, I'd just say hurry up and make it come out in Nov. officially since that's mainly been their fall release month but they may have other plans. To make this movie have the best chance to make the most money (like GotG), they may still want it to come out in the summer so we may still have to wait until the summer of 2020.

Of course I'm reading in comment sections all over this is cuz of a deal with the FOX-Men or cuz AoS is going to use it. AoS probably won't be around in 2019. I don't think it has those legs unless it'll end by then after tying in to IW. I doubt a Sony like deal with Marvel is gonna work with FOX but we shall see. That's a lot more properties being shared than just one.

I've lost interest in AoS. I fell so behind and only really care about the bet :lol:

I would rather Skye and Phil and the others be used in the movies. Maybe they can be used in a substantial manner in the Inhumans movie.

I don't think AoS has ruined Inhumans for the marvel universe just for the fact that only a very small portion of fans who watch the movies watch the show.

What's AoS ratings? I don't know anybody in real life who watches it, let alone anyone who is aware the Inhumans are being used on it.

Yeah, if Marvel wanted to do an inchuman movie they should've never let them be used on AoS. I still watch the show but the whole inhuman storyline is crap. The inhuman movie should've came first and then AoS could've just rode the waves like they did with Hydra in Season 1.

Maybe they didn't originally plan to make an inhuman movie and it's why they let AoS feature them but regardless, it was a huge mistake

I humans have been removed from the release slate because I disapproved. Working on getting Guardians 3 haunted as well.

But we all know why inhumans got halted, them mutant rights getting ready to come back...

View media item 2005052

I humans have been removed from the release slate because I disapproved. Working on getting Guardians 3 haunted as well.

But we all know why inhumans got halted, them mutant rights getting ready to come back...

View media item 2005052

Get ready for it

avegersday1.jpg

The hurdles to get the rights to mutants back is so high that I doubt they're even thinking about it..

I'm just glad we have Spidey :lol:

Watching deadpool.. Watched a bit of ironman 1 earlier cause it was on one of the movie channels when I got home from work

In all seriousness they should never attempt to reboot IM's origin..

His origin was perfectly done.

Years from now when I'm an old fart, when they wanna start doing iron man movies again, they should just start him off already IM

Last edited:
Man, 8 years later and IM still has the best origin movie out of all the marvel dudes.

Might change with Strange but that remains to be seen

Last edited:
Man, 8 years later and IM still has the best origin movie out of all the marvel dudes.

Nah. Strange ain't got the juice to have a better origin.

I'm sure it'll be better than that whack *** Captain America origin movie tho. Movies ******* trash

Nah. Strange ain't got the juice to have a better origin.

I'm sure it'll be better than that whack *** Captain America origin movie tho. Movies ******* trash

Think with a lot of people not knowing much about him that Strange still has the potential to have one of the best origin films in the MCU at least.

Back
Top Bottom