WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah, better origin and better origin movie are 2 different things.

With the Strange movie anything can happen potential wise. I at least knew Tony would be kidnapped and forced to build the first IM suit. With Strange after he messes up his hands and searches the world for a cure it's all up in the air from becoming a sorcerer to who the villain will be.

While IM's task starting off an entire shared universe, Dr. Strange is starting and leading an entire genre for that shared universe.

I have no faith in Spidey games anymore, and they were the gold standard for comic games at one point. I'm just hoping that next WB Studios DC game is as lit as Arkham Knight was.

The only superhero character with games that can rival Spider-Man's is Batman, and that's only recently with the Arkham series.

Last edited:
meanwhile 

dwvf6b2619ar4fp68i3r.png

Less than two weeks for us AMERICANS

A week for you foreigners :rolleyes

I really checked to see how much it would be to fly to London for the weekend :lol: Not worth it, even for me lol

Last edited:
That looks like it might be before the chase scene.

BP ends up chasing TWS out of the tunnel in the trailer. That pic is still in it or somewhere else.

BP ends up chasing TWS out of the tunnel in the trailer. That pic is still in it or somewhere else.
I remember seeing a clip of this.

Wasn't BP chasing TWS with Cap in pursuit? Then WM arrives with SHIELD and stops everyone.

Last edited:

I'm thinking after. War Machine would've been in pursuit if this were before. Plus the bike is behind BP

@Master Zik -- what is the greatest extent of BP's powers?

I'm reading on Reddit that he's basically the "black Batman," but it seems his powers/abilities are way beyond that and his suit seems to add to it as well.

Black Panther>Batman, like by a lot :lol: Batman might be just as smart and even have such a large enough fortune to the point that he can do or build anything he wants with it, but on top of all of that Black Panther's got a bunch of powers as well such as enhanced physical attributes (Strength, speed, endurance, healing, etc.) Also any of Black Panther's suits that are utilizing Vibranium are better than the typical suits Batman wears. Same goes for any of hsi Vibranium weapons.

Last edited:

@Master Zik -- what is the greatest extent of BP's powers?

I'm reading on Reddit that he's basically the "black Batman," but it seems his powers/abilities are way beyond that and his suit seems to add to it as well.
The vibranium suit is actually a relatively new thing. He was traditionally a dude in a regular panther-themed costume with enhanced strength, speed, agility, senses etc. He's also a scientific genius and incorporated lots of gadgets.

In some stories, his powers come from a special Wakandan herb that only the Panther is allowed to take. Originally, he was powerless but a martial arts master.

Basically BP's powers, skills, equipment, etc have varied wildly over the years
laugh.gif
  he pretty much has whatever the writer wants to give him

Last edited:
So again....did somebody give Bucky the Super Soldier Serum??? :x
:lol: I thought the same thing watching him catch up to cars and run over them and then speed up.

They gave dude all sorts of enhanced abilities.

@Master Zik
-- what is the greatest extent of BP's powers?

Well as a baseline he's peak human, super intelligent when it comes to science, super intuitive when it comes to detective work, and one of the best strategists and fighters in the MU.

Powers is where it gets murky and not clearly defined. After becoming the BP he's pretty much Captain America level but since there's that whole mystical Panther GOD Bast in the mix, he can enhance his abilities even further to straight up Spidey levels of super senses, strength, agility, reflexes and speed similar to Moon Knight. Then recently he became the Wakandan King of the Dead and that elevated his powers in to the undefined area. He was able to access the knowledge and wisdom of every BP ever and it at least clearly raised his durability and strength. It also gave him the power to control the undead.

His suit and technology provides him with all sorts of weapons from hard light energy daggers to just about anything Batman has in his bat belt. Suit makes him close to invulnerable if it's the straight up all vibranium.

Given all that, he's far more than a black Batman if we're just talking about abilities and powers. He's more like what if Batman had super powers and not just one like Daredevil but a whole lot.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the insight, fam.

So we should expect Boseman to easily wash the villain in the solo film, correct?

Yea. BP is enhanced somehow. I think he takes a plant in Priests run. I forget.
That's the origin. Every BP takes the heart shaped herb or w/e to get superhuman abilities like strength, speed, senses, etc. and also a mystical connection the Panther GOD.

Priest gave him the portable super computer and energy daggers.
@Master Zik
-- what is the greatest extent of BP's powers?

The vibranium suit is actually a relatively new thing. He was traditionally a dude in a regular panther-themed costume with enhanced strength, speed, agility, senses etc. He's also a scientific genius and incorporated lots of gadgets.

In some stories, his powers come from a special Wakandan herb that only the Panther is allowed to take. Originally, he was powerless but a martial arts master.

Basically BP's powers, skills, equipment, etc have varied wildly over the years :lol: he pretty much has whatever the writer wants to give him
Recent if you mean the Priest run in the 90s.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Priest run, if anyone's trying to learn more about Black Panther that's pretty much the perfect place to start and Marvel's set about releasing the entire thing in new trade paperbacks in order to build hype for the film.

Back
Top Bottom