WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The biggest scumbag is really Ross

'The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt'

They help to capture the guy who REALLY bombed Vienna

What's their reward?

They go to jail :lol:

Yeah, you're right.
I know I am. Glad you see it now.

Steve is the one who forced Tony to gather up all of his buddies at the airport to try to stop Cap and Bucky from preventing Zemo from activating the other Winter Soldiers.
So you did see the movie. They ask Scumbag Steve if Tony should be told and he basically says no. He was looking for a fight with Tony.

If he told Tony from the jump instead of a fight we get like 12 heroes in a Stark quinjet headed to Russia.

Steve also forced Tony to become a power-hungry lunatic that can't admit he's wrong. 
Except Tony admits he's wrong after meeting the mother who lost her son in Sokovia.

Also admits his mistakes in AoU but maybe you're not paying close enough attention.

Most of the problems on Earth in the MCU stem from Tony :rofl:
Dude said it best in the movie, everything was fine until 8 years ago when Iron Man started all these problems.
Cap was around for 64 years frozen without ruining the planet at all.
Damn if that's what's you got from what Vision said you more of a lost cause than scumbag Steve.

I guess following your logic, when Thor was telling the group and Fury they were showing the universe they were ready for an advanced form of warfare when they weaponized the tesseract it was SHIELD's fault the Chitauri invaded with Loki leading them.

Never mind Steve let Red Skull get away with a cosmic cube.

Last edited:
When you give yourself over to the Panther God anything you want can be found in the highest of qualities my child.

Yeah if anything Captain America is Team Black Panther :lol: He's not only living in Panther's house, he's living in his ******* country :rofl: Y'all know Old Man Rogers doesn't have resources to support himself on his own.

Tony has billions, a company and groupies.

If Avengers never existed he would still be good.

The rest of them would literally have no one or anything to do with themselves.
I'm sure a group of people who are literally the best in the world at what they do would be able to find work anywhere.

Cap could easily be the best running back in the NFL for the next 40 years while leading the MLB in home runs.

As was pointed out, vitamin S is frowned upon in those leagues.. Olympics too

Clint would be straight though assuming he ain't on anything, dude could make a killing in golf

The rest without their powers are outta luck a bit

so is bucky getting a vibranium arm replacement? Is cap getting vibranium everything now?

Only thing Bucky's getting is a cold sleep for the next few years. As for Steve he should focus less on his lost shield and more on making his new King happy so that he doesn't get kicked out into the cold. The Red, White, and Blue is done and Panther's running the show now :smokin

Last edited:
The biggest scumbag is really Ross

'The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt'

They help to capture the guy who REALLY bombed Vienna

What's their reward?

They go to jail
laugh.gif
Can't trust the American gov't, b. Remember how they tried to get Tony to give up the IM suit in IM2?

Hope Tony doesn't take the L from Ross.

Last edited:

You guys catch how T'Challa's dad was so surprised in Vienna that T'Challa was politicking with Black Widow and said he was usually against diplomacy.  Is that a sign of how Wakanda's stance may change with T'Challa as King now?
Yeah I could see that factoring into his solo movie.

You guys are grown men and can do what you want, but I say we should support the movie. Marvel ain't doing this for free :lol:

It's one thing if the movie sucks and you don't want to add to the profits..

But it's another if you guys really like it. If you like it enough that you'd be willing to see it more multiple times at the theater, I feel that's what you should do #kanyeshrug

My two cents.

Last edited:
Saw it in the theaters 2x and watching this clean *** stream, there's nothing like the theater experience of that airport scene.

Last edited:
Daaaamn. A whole thread that was willing to buy another ticket and now all you wanna peep the bootlegs :lol:

I hope marvel stops the spread of this bootleg on the Internet in its tracks!

Last edited:
:nerd:
I was going to go see this a 3rd time this week but...
Just found it, it's great!

You guys are grown men and can do what you want, but I say we should support the movie. Marvel ain't doing this for free :lol:
It's one thing if the movie sucks and you don't want to add to the profits..
s.
I hear what you're saying and I went today to the theater so i paid all the extras and make up artist...
I also buy comics, Funko pops, stuff animals.from Marvel.
I deserve to be able to watch the parts i want while sitting in my bed now.

Back
Top Bottom