WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Blake Lively has the charisma of a bowl of 3 day old oatmeal.

Blake Lively is living breathing white privilege, the fact that I know her name deeply annoys me.

She is a B- level beauty with D- level acting skills and F- level charisma.
She has a boring face

Type of girl where if you saw her on the street you would be like "she looks like the type to get vanilla ice cream without any toppings"

I gotta go through 93 pages ive missed.

TEAM CAP BYKE!!!!

will rejoin once ive skimmed through

Last edited:
Amel, you only have yourself to blame with your crimes against manhood.

Team Cap till the end though, even BP on the squad now

BP is team BP..

you really think he going answer to a white man, let alone a dude who calls himself "captain America"

mean.gif

BP is team BP..

you really think he going answer to a white man, let alone a dude who calls himself "captain America"

:smh:

Yeah if anything Captain America is Team Black Panther :lol: He's not only living in Panther's house, he's living in his ******* country :rofl: Y'all know Old Man Rogers doesn't have resources to support himself on his own.

Last edited:
Loved the movie.....
But.....
I think cap 1 is still my favorite.
Its as others have said before tho. Avengers took the lure away from so many characters but a great great movie

Yeah if anything Captain America is Team Black Panther :lol: He's not only living in Panther's house, he's living in his ******* country :rofl: Y'all know Old Man Rogers doesn't have resources to support himself on his own.

Tony has billions, a company and groupies.

If Avengers never existed he would still be good.

The rest of them would literally have no one or anything to do with themselves.

Last edited:
Loved the movie.....
But.....
I think cap 1 is still my favorite.
Its as others have said before tho. Avengers took the lure away from so many characters but a great great movie

OG Avengers still has the most wow factor because it's everyone together for the first time

The fight scenes in Civil War are definitely better

WS is still my favorite but if BP is done right then it could take the crown

IW will be GOAT if they don't f up Thanos and actually have heroes we care about die

OG Avengers still has the most wow factor because it's everyone together for the first time

The fight scenes in Civil War are definitely better

WS is still my favorite but if BP is done right then it could take the crown

IW will be GOAT if they don't f up Thanos and actually have heroes we care about die
all of this is what i meant !

Avengers had me at the edge of my seat

Not really into T'challa with a cape unless it's a super short cape like the OG Jack Kirby design.

I wouldn't mind if they use it like thor's helmet.. if he's in some sort of ceremonial event or something, then throw on the cape
BP movie might start with T'Chaka's funeral with him rocking something really regal.

Black Panther is supposed to be even wealthier than Stark so Capt got a wealthier friend, a better looking ride or die in Sharon Carter over Pepper Potts and more friends than Stark.
Just sounds like Scumbag Steve found another wealthy guy to mooch off. T'Challa knows beforehand he's an unhonorable fake friend so it won't last long with a twisted **** like Steve.

Not really into T'challa with a cape unless it's a super short cape like the OG Jack Kirby design.
I wouldn't mind if they use it like thor's helmet.. if he's in some sort of ceremonial event or something, then throw on the cape
BP movie might start with T'Chaka's funeral with him rocking something really regal.

Yeah if anything Captain America is Team Black Panther
laugh.gif
He's not only living in Panther's house, he's living in his ******* country
roll.gif
Y'all know Old Man Rogers doesn't have resources to support himself on his own.
Black Panther is supposed to be even wealthier than Stark so Capt got a wealthier friend, a better looking ride or die in Sharon Carter over Pepper Potts and more friends than Stark.
Just sounds like Scumbag Steve found another wealthy guy to mooch off. T'Challa knows beforehand he's an unhonorable fake friend so it won't last long with a twisted **** like Steve.
T'Challa shouldn't have let Cap come to Wakanda at the end of the film then.

Back
Top Bottom