WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So Spidey games have always been open world? Would you say it's ever been as open as the gta games?

No, not always. Neither Shattered Dimensions or Edge of Time were open world. Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, Web of Shadows, and Ultimate Spider-Man all were however. So it can vary from game to game. I'd say the open world's have all been done well for the most part, covering large areas of New York where Spidey is operating, along with letting you go into buildings and such. They've also gotten pretty good at making sure that you have to attach a web to an actual building/piece of the scenery in order to swing around.

Last edited:
This is they guy they should have gotten for the game. He also played the "Ultimate" Spidey in Shattered Dimensions.

He brings both the young/goofy and serious/mature aspects to Peter's voice, just like in the 90s series

[Video][/Video]

Spectacular Spider-Man was such a great show :smokin Damn shame they cancelled it for Ultimate :smh:

That *** whooping from Venom though :pimp:

Last edited:
Josh Keaton. He was also Spiderman in MvC3. Best spiderman voice actor.

Worst belongs to whoever played him in Web of Shadows :lol: :smh:

And I couldn't stand Spectacular Spider-Man's animation.

WoS Spidey's voice stunk.

I hate when developers announce games and when dudes ask questions their only answer is "can't say anything" :smh:

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
So...........................

Ive kept out of this thread until I saw the film

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

This film DID NOT dissapoint. Spidey&Ant Man had me laughing quite a bit at the airport.

Cap smoochin on Agent 13 and the reaction from Falcon&W.S. :lol:

This film was the longest, but it did not drag at all.

Vision wearing the shirt&sweater looked so odd to me but reminded me of the comic "The Visions"

I loved this film.

Crossbones in the movie for 10 minutes then died :rofl:

Spectacular Spiderman was the best out of them all for me. The OG spiderman series was wierd at times. And some of the villains they had on there were just trash. Hydro-man, Rocket Racer, amongst others.

Spectacular Spiderman was the best out of them all for me. The OG spiderman series was wierd at times. And some of the villains they had on there were just trash. Hydro-man, Rocket Racer, amongst others.

Naah, I always liked Hydro-Man. Agree about their being a few weird ones though. However, let a superhero show go on for long enough and that's gonna happen. Batman the Animated Series had the same issue, as did Superman.

Back
Top Bottom