WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

You just gave me another reason to rewatch Doctor Strange.
Stark Tower existed up until the first Avengers movie and the battle at the end. After that, it was Avengers tower. So we know for sure, Doc Strange at least takes place after Avengers from the beginning.

Last edited:
I feel like Marvel goofed then, kinda like how the gauntlet was an easter egg in Thor, If it isn't Hammer's suit, there's no way it's Rhodey, especially with Tony making the tech(i Think he even made Rhodey's "legs" he was learning to walk in at the end of CW) I feel like since it's Tony's best friend we are talking about, he gets priority when it comes to medical attention

Hope this cleared up soon.

I feel like Marvel goofed then, kinda like how the gauntlet was an easter egg in Thor, If it isn't Hammer's suit, there's no way it's Rhodey, especially with Tony making the tech(i Think he even made Rhodey's "legs" he was learning to walk in at the end of CW) I feel like since it's Tony's best friend we are talking about, he gets priority when it comes to medical attention

Hope this cleared up soon.

Director been confirmed that it wasn't Rhodey they spoke of in Strange.

:lol: @ trying to make scumbag Tony a thing.

Tony actually cares about his friends. Scumbag Steve on the other hand....

The entire movie was about the hero cap protecting his friend.
Ant Man's daughter spending Christmas without her father because of Scumbag Steve. Hawkeye's kids too
He never had his girl anyway.
And hawkeye kids understand what hes up to

I need to find the time to watch Civil War today. That's a true Christmas movie.

Tony actually cares about his friends.

He put half his friends in jail though.

#merryxmas
When did Tony put his friends in jail?

I remember when he put criminals and fake friends in jail but his true friends stuck by his side knowing that with Tony leading the way the Sokovian accords would barely phase them. Tony then begins to finesse the world governments later in the movie. Then continues to with his new Ave gets squad.

Scumbag Tony is accurate. Dude suddenly found jesus after being told that his actions ( by creating Ultron) killed a young boy in Sakovia. And now he's the moral authority? FOH! Steve is a stand up dude. He never compromises in the face of a scumbag billionaire. 

Back
Top Bottom