WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That spoiler :wow:

Better not be pulling my leg breh.

Starring in “Avengers: Infinity War” is BAFTA Award nominee Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Academy Award nominee Josh Brolin as Thanos, Saturn Award Winner Chris Pratt as Star Lord / Peter Quill, Teen Choice Awards nominee Sebastian Stan as Bucky, four-time Golden Globe Award nominee Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, Academy Award nominee Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange, Academy Award winner Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel, ALMA Award winner Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Empire Award winner Karen Gillan as Nebula, two-time Academy Award nominee Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye, two-time Saturn Award nominee Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, BAFTA Awards nominee Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet, four-time Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Vin Diesel as Groot, Academy Award nominee Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, British Independent Film Awards nominee Benedict Wong as Wong, Action on Film Award winner Dave Bautista as Drax, BAFTA Film Award nominee Paul Bettany as Vision, Santa Barbara International Film Festival Virtuoso Award winner Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa / Black Panther, three-time Academy Award nominee Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / The Hulk, and two-time Academy Award nominee Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man.

Last edited:
Dr. Strange isn't in sequential order AT ALL.

That movie just opened things up where Captain Marvel can do that.

Not even concrete when GotG is set.

Last edited:
That should be the model. It's gonna work for BP. Introduce, then develop. Origin Stories are played out.

What do you mean Strange isn't in sequential order with the mcu?

Before Strange got into that accident, wasn't he low key referencing James Rhodes's injury?

Last edited:

Before Strange got into that accident, wasn't he low key referencing James Rhodes's injury?

Thought the director said it was referring to this guy

Last edited:
That spoiler :wow:

Better not be pulling my leg breh.

Starring in “Avengers: Infinity War” is BAFTA Award nominee Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Academy Award nominee Josh Brolin as Thanos, Saturn Award Winner Chris Pratt as Star Lord / Peter Quill, Teen Choice Awards nominee Sebastian Stan as Bucky, four-time Golden Globe Award nominee Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, Academy Award nominee Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange, Academy Award winner Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel, ALMA Award winner Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Empire Award winner Karen Gillan as Nebula, two-time Academy Award nominee Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye, two-time Saturn Award nominee Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, BAFTA Awards nominee Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet, four-time Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Vin Diesel as Groot, Academy Award nominee Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Screen Actors Guild Awards nominee Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, British Independent Film Awards nominee Benedict Wong as Wong, Action on Film Award winner Dave Bautista as Drax, BAFTA Film Award nominee Paul Bettany as Vision, Santa Barbara International Film Festival Virtuoso Award winner Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa / Black Panther, three-time Academy Award nominee Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / The Hulk, and two-time Academy Award nominee Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man.

* mtv movie breakout star award winner tom holland

I like origin stories. Wouldn't mind one for CM.

I also would of loved to see the training and trials for BP

No he wasnt referenced.

We talked about this after Strange came out. Other ppl more dedicated listed all of the clues to when Strange may have taken place.

Dr. Strange does not take place after Civil War.

a couple are:
strange is referenced as a potential threat for hydra in TWS

also when Strange gets the phone call about the injury in his car before the crash, the person calling him says "EXPERIMENTAL SUIT" Rhodey was NOT in an Experimental suit by any means when his injury had occured in Civil War, all signs point to the vid posted above that it was in fact a suit clearly in experimental phase produced by justin hammer

this last one is my personal speculation as I've only seen the movie once, but in the end credits with Thor he seems to be rocking the civilian clothing he wore in his first film that were given to him by jane and the professor, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong though since I don't really remember anything about the Thor films

Last edited:
Yea Rhodes was not in an experimental suit at any point in civil war. I might have to watch again but I assumed said experimental suit wasfor him to wear so he can move around post injury. I could've sworn the caller mentioned paralysis.

Last edited:
a couple are:
strange is referenced as a potential threat for hydra in TWS

also when Strange gets the phone call about the injury in his car before the crash, the person calling him says "EXPERIMENTAL SUIT" Rhodey was NOT in an Experimental suit by any means when his injury had occured in Civil War, all signs point to the vid posted above that it was in fact a suit clearly in experimental phase produced by justin hammer

this last one is my personal speculation as I've only seen the movie once, but in the end credits with Thor he seems to be rocking the civilian clothing he wore in his first film that were given to him by jane and the professor, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong though since I don't really remember anything about the Thor films
I've only seen the movie once, but wasn't the shot of Avengers Tower at the very beginning of the movie? And the Justin Hammer thing is pre-avengers. I think to much time has past between the soldier getting his back broken and post avengers 1. Maybe I'm looking to far into it.

I'm pretty sure Thor had on different clothing in the post credit and he said he was looking for Odin when Loki told him he was dead in the first movie. I think the post credit scene takes place after Ragnarok. 

I'm pretty sure the after credits is DURING Ragnarok.

The beginning has Avengers tower but remember it was around before Avengers but called Stark Tower. How long was it around? No clue.

I'm pretty sure the after credits is DURING Ragnarok.

The beginning has Avengers tower but remember it was around before Avengers but called Stark Tower. How long was it around? No clue.

Yeah but he made it Avengers Tower after the Avengers movie from when the building was ****** up. It had Stark first, the A came later

Back
Top Bottom