WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Cap really is Hydra.

He had people get a Hydra pin from a secret Hydra agent to get access to a basement Hydra base where he was chillin'. :nerd:

I should've known that's what ppl will take away from the video [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
If this were to ever happen to me...best day ever :wow:

It all makes sense now.. of course you're a cap fan

We should have known with all this 'fun sized' stuff.. and the comments about ms atwell

"Best day ever" involving dude

This is a safe place man.. we won't judge you.. just be yourself.. I mean I know trump's America could be a potentially scary place

But now is the time to support each other more than ever, in spite of our differences

Surprised you're not team Thor too.. he takes his shirt off too in these movies.. but I guess that wasn't really an option

Sorry for being so hard on you buddy

Don't get why you're so supportive of him messin with Peggy's niece or whatever thou.. wouldn't him and WS accepting themselves too be a huge step forward?

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of Carol in the comics, or as jays25 jays25 refers to her as, **** McGee Danvers. :lol: But the MCU has made me like boring *** Cap (Not more than Iron Man though, don't get it confused. Still reppin' that Team Iron Man.), so I'm down for the movie and Brie Larson's a good actress.

I had no problem with her back in the day and even found her to be interesting. Her current arc in Civil War ll was terrible though and the first few issues of her new series haven't been any better. Hopefully Marvel will delve into her extensive history to make the film a success and not focus on the last few years. Seeing what they've done with Captain America, using two of his major storylines and a major event that he was a part of in the comics, I think the chances of Marvel doing great things with her film is high. Maybe she'll even be another bridge into the cosmic side of the Marvel universe, like the Guardians of the Galaxy. She also has connections to the Kree after all.

Idk feel like some of these lesser characters would be better off on Netflix than solo movies.

Some characters definitely would be and it ends up giving us more adaptations of comic book characters on a shorter time schedule than if we had to way for every single one to get his or her own film. Throwing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones onto Netflix was a perfect move on Marvel's part. Shame they don't have the X-Men franchise. If they did, we could see films with the main X-Men, consisting of characters from the first two classes, such as Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Jean Grey. Then on Netflix we could see the younger characters like the New Mutants, X-Force, or even Generation X. And we could actually count on all of them being decent in quality too. I'm hoping that Marvel continues putting more of the lesser properties that they do have access to on Netflix though, such as the Young Avengers or even the current Champions group, in like 5 years or so.

Peter Dinkleberg dyed his hair red, which is making people further believe he's playing Pip the Troll

Last edited:
I had no problem with her back in the day and even found her to be interesting. Her current arc in Civil War ll was terrible though and the first few issues of her new series haven't been any better. Hopefully Marvel will delve into her extensive history to make the film a success and not focus on the last few years. Seeing what they've done with Captain America, using two of his major storylines and a major event that he was a part of in the comics, I think the chances of Marvel doing great things with her film is high. Maybe she'll even be another bridge into the cosmic side of the Marvel universe, like the Guardians of the Galaxy. She also has connections to the Kree after all.
Some characters definitely would be and it ends up giving us more adaptations of comic book characters on a shorter time schedule than if we had to way for every single one to get his or her own film. Throwing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones onto Netflix was a perfect move on Marvel's part. Shame they don't have the X-Men franchise. If they did, we could see films with the main X-Men, consisting of characters from the first two classes, such as Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Jean Grey. Then on Netflix we could see the younger characters like the New Mutants, X-Force, or even Generation X. And we could actually count on all of them being decent in quality too. I'm hoping that Marvel continues putting more of the lesser properties that they do have access to on Netflix though, such as the Young Avengers or even the current Champions group, in like 5 years or so.

Young Avengers would be :smokin

Martin Freeman spotted on the Black Panther film set, and both Avenger movies start filming on Monday. Most likely meaning BP will not be in the Avenger movie, unless they can somehow squeeze him in there, or do some reshoots. Either way, if he is involved, he won't have a major role.

I think the soul gem will be in Wakanda and Black Panther set forth the events for Infinity War since its the last movie before it releases. The soul gem in a country made up entirely of black people seems poetic....

They're filming simultaneously. Only way he's in it is if they do reshoots and bring him in or he joins after BP finishes which I don't see happening

Doesn't matter if they're filming simulataneously.

It's not like Boseman can't go to the Avengers set and film scenes.

Hell it's not like the Russo Bros. can't go to the BP set and film scenes.

Why is this even a topic when BP has already been confirmed for the cast list for Infinity War anyway?

Feige even said the BP movie is important since it sets up/leads in to the Avengers movie.

Last edited:
I can see it now. Soon as Captain Marvel comes out. Every chick going to be dressed up as her. Marvel gonna make a ton of sales off women alone going into the holiday season.

They don't want anything to leak out. They're going to give them James Bond scripts that self destruct after they read them. :lol:

What if Marvel got the Fantastic Four rights? I would lose my **** if I saw the F4, Doom, or the Silver Surfer with a Galactus post-credit clip. :wow:

I don't see what else Marvel could do but add the F4 honestly. The film needs to have a big surprise and Captain Marvel definitely isn't it

Why does the movie need a big surprise?

Guaranteed a billion regardless. Very likely to do 2 billi.

But seriously yall think they could cast the F4 without anyone knowing? :lol: or Doom, Surfer, etc.?

This is the expected secrecy around a script that's the finale of everything they've been leading up to. Of course they're gonna hide every death, resurrection, amazing scene, team-up, heel turn, face turn, new villain, old villain, etc. that they can.

Also none of these actors need the script days in advance. They all have their characters down.

Last edited:
Why does the movie need a big surprise?

Guaranteed a billion regardless. Very likely to do 2 billi.

But seriously yall think they could cast the F4 without anyone knowing?
laugh.gif
or Doom, Surfer, etc.?
Because we've seen Marvel put a whole bunch of super heroes on screen already and even then we still got spider-man as the "surprise". I'm expecting Infiinity War to be a more grand version of Civil War.

You do bring an interesting point with casting though. I feel like Marvel can do it. We would essentially here casting news toward the end of the summer. I would expect for their role to be in the same vain as Spiderman's in Civil War, cameo-like and their for the big battle.

Spiderman wasn't a surprise, everyone knew he was in it before filming started iirc.

F4 transferring back is a huge news and someone would leak that from either Fox or Disneys end.

Back
Top Bottom