WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

F4 coming back is highly possible to me since Fox want to keep them separated from the X-Men. I don't think they're gonna make another film. I think Doom could be the next big villain once Thanos is out of the way.

Why does the movie need a big surprise?

Guaranteed a billion regardless. Very likely to do 2 billi.

But seriously yall think they could cast the F4 without anyone knowing? :lol: or Doom, Surfer, etc.?

Because we've seen Marvel put a whole bunch of super heroes on screen already and even then we still got spider-man as the "surprise".
This the point. We knew Spidey was gonna be a part of Civil War a year or more before the movie came out. Then he was in the trailers. They publicly announced the deal with Sony.

You do bring an interesting point with casting though. I feel like Marvel can do it. We would essentially here casting news toward the end of the summer. I would expect for their role to be in the same vain as Spiderman's in Civil War, cameo-like and their for the big battle.
There's no way F4 rights going back to Marvel isn't huge news. Its impossible to bury. There are too many comic sites and bloggers on a global scale to bribe to keep it from reaching the net. Not to mention the leaks.

Also I don't think bringing in 4 heroes/scientists/adventurers/explorers as a cameo and just a final battle works at least not how they did it with Spidey.

I was all on board for Netflix guys and Coulson to pop back up but honestly it really is getting too big and feels like it would get in the way of the story. So doesn't seem workable to add in the F4 on top of that. Already got every Avenger in the movies, the Guardians, etc.

Also, personally I don't want FOX to do a deal. Them bending the knee would be satisfying but the rights just naturally reverting and then getting nothing out of it would be better. That happens around 2022.

Last edited:
It's looking like Drax, Vision, Black Widow and Nebula are all starting tomorrow.

Pratt, Evans and Olsen start in April. RDJ is supposed to be starting soon.

Feels like forever since they teased Thanos in the A1. Now we are near :wow:

Hopefully the long *** wait is worth it

Idk if I'm going to be able to follow through on it...but for the Infinity War movies I'd like to go in blind - not having seen any trailers at all. I want the movie to blow my mind so hard.

Yea. This is crazy.

Also even though Spidey my favorite dude. I'm way more excited for Thor.

Gladiator hulk, strange and Low-Key. :wow:

Idk if I'm going to be able to follow through on it...but for the Infinity War movies I'd like to go in blind - not having seen any trailers at all. I want the movie to blow my mind so hard.

same here tried this with all the avenger movies but failed as the week before opening weekend you can't go anywhere on the net without people trying to spoil it :smh:

Last edited:
For Civil War after the one trailer with Spidey at the end I stopped watching any new trailers and managed to avoid the tv spots.

For Strange, I was able to avoid a lot, but that was because I wasn't particularly interested in the film.

Last edited:
What happened to the old BP movie logo? It was my favorite one.

7e14c2b9_bpmcu.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom