WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I was 22 years old and in nursing school the spring iron man 1 comes out. Me and my boy was doing an all night cram session for the finals and we took a break in the middle of it to go watch IM.

I remember having said : 'we need a break. Wtf can we do for a few hours?'

He said :'there's that IM movie that came out.'

I said, 'Is it really going to be that good? I mean, we can watch it if you want'

When we get to the theater the damn movie was sold out. He wanted us to get back to school to study and I said,' Naaaaa f it. We came out all this way.' We ended up buying tickets to the next show and waited.

How in the F we passed the final the next day, I do not know :rofl: We couldn't sleep that night because of all the time we wasted not studying. But the movie was good :pimp:

Now Infinity War is around the corner. It's going to be not just IM but a **** load of other marvel characters. We're going to see effing Thanos :wow:

I'll be 32. I haven't talked to that dude I watched IM with since I graduated school. Effing crazy how time flies and how much of my life is different since that first IM movie came out.

Last edited:
This needs to be a 3 hour movie.
Still pissed they cut it to one movie.

All this Thanos hype can't be justified with 30 min of screen time.

1 2.5 hour movie of backstory and build up.

1 2.5 hour movie of straight washing!

We still don't know what the 2nd film is, i'm pretty sure they won't try to contain the Gauntlet and Thanos to one film

And Thor might have Ultimate Mjolnir

1527983-thor_055.jpg

could be something Dinklage's character give him

Last edited:
@amel223 - cool story bro (not sarcasm).

I'm turning 32 this year too and remember seeing IM opening night. The thought that the MCU has been building this up for 10 years is amazing. I think this is the first of its kind where all the movies exist within one universe. Bravo MARVEL

Iron Man came out May 2 2008

Infinity war comes out May 4th 2018

It's the MCU 10 year anniversary

Last edited:
I showed my little sis all the Infinity War stuff from the last 24 hrs, including the fb live feed.

She told me: 'What do you most look forward to when Star Lord meets the Avengers?'

I told her: 'Star Lord finding out we don't use cassette players anymore' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

I can see lame *** Kinberg and Singer trying to swat him away and Feige just resetting and respawning until they give in and bend the knee

Hoping they tie in skrulls at some point. We need f4 to succeed so we can see super skrull. Also how do we have thanos and an infinity war without f4 (silver surfer), and no adam warlock..?

Last edited:

It's still a 2-part film, they just aren't calling it Infinity Wars 1 & 2. They're just changing the title of the second one.

Got to reset the world and tension. You can't throw a heavy hitter of a film after everything we have to digest from Infinity War

Pretty much. Dude followed up AOU too. Hank is back too.

Antman and wasp. Movie going to be dope. Loving this marvel era.

Also if they go into space or anyone is coming from space to earth can this be an opportunity to bring the symbiote to spidey?? :wow:

Last edited:
Idk...

Following up IW is different from following up AoU

But this is Marvel so I'm keeping an open mind. Just wondering how it'll play out, that's all

Pretty much. Dude followed up AOU too. Hank is back too.

Antman and wasp. Movie going to be dope. Loving this marvel era.

Also if they go into space or anyone is coming from space to earth can this be an opportunity to bring the symbiote to spidey??
eek.gif
I thought we all expected this. The spidey sequel will have its story and Sony gets the platform for the venom film...
SDCC would ERUPT.
eek.gif
It's gonna happen. Russos are comic fans first and know you can't do certain stories without certain characters. They mentioned that they were gonna have characters in the film that they couldn't talk about yet and I figured if they've been talking about captain marvel being in this film for years before we even knew who would play her, what characters could be so secret that they couldn't talk about
nerd.gif
and then of course you have Black Panther, Inhumans and the Kree (the source of Carol Danvers' powers) all originating from the Fantastic Four comics. Just like you couldn't have Civil War without Spider-man involved in some capacity, you cant have a cosmic level event without the first superhero family...

Hoping they tie in skrulls at some point. We need f4 to succeed so we can see super skrull. Also how do we have thanos and an infinity war without f4 (silver surfer), and no adam warlock..?
Don't really need Surfer yet. They're not adapting the Infinity Gauntlet story exactly and so far nothing points to this being an Infinity War comic adaption. More of a mix with the characters on hand.

They have the rights to Warlock but have chosen not to use or show him yet. His counterpart Her/Ayesha/Kismet is in GotG vol. 2 but it aint clear if her origins are the same.

It's still a 2-part film, they just aren't calling it Infinity Wars 1 & 2. They're just changing the title of the second one.
Yeah, don't know why ppl got confused on that.

They're not stuffing everything Thanos and infinity stones in to one movie.

Idk...

Following up IW is different from following up AoU

But this is Marvel so I'm keeping an open mind. Just wondering how it'll play out, that's all
No need to think of this as what's following up what.

I mean originally Captain Marvel was coming out after.

Pretty sure any announcement of that scale won't be at SDCC.

Marvel been smartened up. If there's no Disney expo, they'll literally just say when the announcement is and fill up a theater day of with appearances by the actors playing the Marvel characters.

Last edited:
First part of Infinity has gotta end with Tony's vision from AoU. It has to. Have them beat up or dead in space. That would make having BP's movie release right before Infinity and Ant-Man releasing right after make a whole lot of sense. It would show there's still Avengers on Earth who can prepare or engage Thanos.

I can see them going the Mighty Avengers route, making Ant-Man, Wasp, BP, Ms Marvel and whoever else (Strange?) the team fighting Thanos for most of the second film.

Those who watch Avengers Assemble notice how those specific heroes were the Might Avengers in the 4 part season finale.

Given what they just did with Strange yall should keep in mind the probability that Ant-Man & Wasp is set before IW.

BP could also start before IW and end with IW just starting (Thanos invading Wakanda for the soul stone).

Same for however they'll do Captain Marvel. She could debut in IW before her solo which has to show her origin.

This doesn't have to be linear storytelling.

So reallistically, who do you guys think will bite the dust by the time Phase 3 is done?

Back
Top Bottom