WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So reallistically, who do you guys think will bite the dust by the time Phase 3 is done?

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Tony, Steve, or Thor die. I haven't heard anything new about a potential IM4 and we all know RDJ and Chris' contracts up.

If I had to guess, I'd say Steve and Vision bite the dust.

Steve is the captain of nowhere. He has his beliefs but doesn't share his country's. Avengers are broken in half because of him (and Tony). I feel like he'll rally the team when they need him most but will pay the ultimate price. Then Tony will devote his life to Steve's ideals and officially bring the Avengers back. After the comic Civil War, Steve "died" so in a follow up film it wouldn't be a shocker. They are dealing with the Infinity stones so while it looks like he died, he could just be in another dimension like in the comics when he "died".

I just kinda feel like with everything that has happened to Steve in the films, he's weary and still doesn't have a place in the world especially with Carter dying. Full circle, imo, would be him leading the troops to a win, sacrificing his life.

And Vision.. Thanos needs that stone. So somebody has gotta go. He's gonna rip that sucka clean lol

I also think Widow might die. With Captain Marvel and Wasp coming and SW around, there's really no need for her. Betty is coming back so her role as Hulk's side piece is over.

Maybe it'll give Hawkeye some shine. Even if they want to do a Hawkeye and Widow film, it doesn't have to be in the present so there's still ways to have her around like with Carter.

Steve, Vision and dart throw is Widow.

Last edited:
It would be awesome if IM dies.

It'd be hella symbolic.

The mcu started with him. And it's grown so big that it can go on without him.

chills watching that video and Tom Holland telling that story of how he saw Ironman 1 and now he's part of it and as spiderman. Never thought I'd get chills from a video that just has actors, producers, and the directors talking with concept art, but damn. Loving the fact the actors, feige and the russos seemed so locked in to deliver greatness man, no matter who makes it and doesn't, they gonna leave it all on the floor for the fans.

might need to take that weekend off, see it everyday and rock a different marvel outfit everytime I see it.

im so hyped right now, it's incredible and there's still so much to look forward too!

You gotta go small after an event film like IW, no pun intended

But then you gotta start scaling back up before A4 so I see why it's Ant-Man & Captain Marvel inbetween

I honestly thought a Hawkeye death was where they were going when I first watched AoU. It seemed logical because they showed his family, and he had that motivational speech to SW.

Oh, I gotta be fair, kill the wife and kids too.

Word to the Ultimates.

Then give me a human with multiple skills and talents to make up for the fact he/she has no powers and justify being able to hang with scumbag Steve let alone Thor and Hulk. Basically a Marvel Batman or something.

Last edited:
Not surprised Team Iron Man wants to kill innocent women and children
It's not a team IM thing. I don't like Hawkeye. **** him and his fam. They can all die. Marvel been needed a better everyman character.

Besides risking the lives of another man's family is a trademarked scumbag Steve move anyway.
Oh, I gotta be fair, kill the wife and kids too.

Word to the Ultimates.

Damn bruh taking it to the extreme don't you think? :lol:

You gonna have Thanos drop a moon on the farm or something? :frown:
Not like this:

deadpool-stabs-dark-avengers-hawkeye-4.jpg

Like this:

o1Fbe.jpg

HawkeyeFamilyMurder.png

latest

:smokin

Last edited:
I often think about how different Avengers 1 and the MCU for that matter would've been if instead of Hawkeye and Black Widow, we got Ant-man and Wasp to replace those 2 in A1 and hawkeye and widow were included later like in A2 with Scarlet witch, Quicksilver and Vision...

I often think about how different Avengers 1 and the MCU for that matter would've been if instead of Hawkeye and Black Widow, we got Ant-man and Wasp to replace those 2 in A1 and hawkeye and widow were included later like in A2 with Scarlet witch, Quicksilver and Vision...
Widow probably shows up in The Winter Soldier anyway if not cameos earlier.

Don't care about Hawkeye.

It's too crowded to add SW, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, and BW all in A2 even if you still kill QS.

Back
Top Bottom