WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Pretty genius plan on Sony's end if thats true

Let Feige/Marvel do all the work to reinvigorate the character with Homecoming and IW and then bring him back in the fold :lol: :smh:

Well what would the point of making movies with MCU character crossover if in fours years you cant do it anymore

That would make anything happening not really count come Sony's turn so Marvel never had plans to have him long term?

Nah i don't think thats all true they'll just work something else cause a phase 4 and beyond with no spiderman would be weird everyone would just be like where spidey at lol

Sony better have a strong showing with whatever "universe" they trying to build because if the results/profits aren't there they are just better off sharing the character.

I don't know how Sony could even think this could work in their favor.
"Look at how great Spiderman is doing with the company responsible for creating him, after we failed at it, now we have him back!"

no spiderman would be weird everyone would just be like where spidey at lol

And then Sony be like if you wanna know where spidey at, come find out in our venom-verse crossover! :lol:

I dont really buy any of this actually happening btw lol

Last edited:
Sony better have a strong showing with whatever "universe" they trying to build because if the results/profits aren't there they are just better off sharing the character.

I don't know how Sony could even think this could work in their favor.
"Look at how great Spiderman is doing with the company responsible for creating him, after we failed at it, now we have him back!"

I mean lets be real as long as it holland people would flock to see another Spider-Man sequel if this one does numbers and people love it doesn't matter if marvel or sony do it

And then Sony be like if you wanna know where spidey at, come find out in our venom-verse crossover! :lol:

I dont really buy any of this actually happening btw lol

:lol: like a Extended cross studio universe.

The end credits of Spiderman: Homecoming 2 will say

Spiderman will return in Sony's Venom

I mean lets be real as long as it holland people would flock to see another Spider-Man sequel if this one does numbers and people love it doesn't matter if marvel or sony do it

Let's hope it's Holland and not someone else, I feel like Sony the type of studio to say screw it we are doing Spider-verse if Holland doesn't return

Last edited:
might be late but did anyone see this?

This deal between Sony and Marvel/Disney was something of Pascal’s legacy, as she finalized it just before she exited Sony as studio head following the infamous email hack. She remains a producer on most of the studio’s Spider-Man projects, but what she’s basically saying here is that once this contract runs out, it’s not up to her whether it continues or not.

Pascal: "One of the things that I think is so amazing about this experience is that you don’t have studios deciding to work together to make a film very often. In fact it may never happen again, after we do the sequel."

The spectulation that's happening now is Spider-Man/Marvel deal is really only worked out until 2020 and after that he'll no longer be a "shared" character

Sony will be a couple films into their little Spider-Verse and be able to integrate him into that. Idk tho its all talk
:smh: :stoneface:

Where is lamekilla and his predictions now?

I cannot believe Sony would be that willing to potentially leave billions in the floor when this contract runs out.

Since Pascal is out what is the name of the person running the show at Sony's film studio now?

I think a re-negotiation is inevitable. Stark will no doubt add to the BO. One person in here himself said he's seeing it because of him

Last edited:
In other news,

blackpanther.jpg

:pimp:

Also,

MARVEL & DC ARE BOTH IN TALKS WITH AARON SORKIN

I happen to have meetings coming up with both DC and Marvel," he said. "I have to go into these meetings and tell them as respectfully as I can that I’ve never read a comic book. It’s not that I don’t like them, it’s just that I’ve never been exposed to one. So, I’m hoping that somewhere in their library is a comic book character that I’m gonna love and I’m going to want to go back and start reading from the first issue on.”

I look forward to the Marvel character(s) he chooses and the movie and or show he makes :smokin

Is this just you noticing this in his work or has he said something to piss you off about him?

This came out yesterday: http://www.businessinsider.com/aaron-sorkin-diversity-issue-in-hollywood-2017-3
I was unaware of this.

But that link led me to this updated report from Variety

http://variety.com/2017/scene/news/...ollywoods-writers-room-wgfestival-1202016729/

I will admit audio would've been best to get this in context cuz when I read the first quote where he seemed to be repeating the question as a reply like he didn't know seemed sarcastic as ****.

Like this:

“You’re saying that if you are a woman or a person of color, you have to hit it out of the park in order to get another chance?”
C'mon :lol: You'd think that was some joke.

However, it just got worse in the next 2 quotes.

Its rather disappointing but I know dude mostly as a writer that went on to be a exec/prodcer. Not like he's been THE guy calling the shots in all of his movies.

Funny enough, in his directorial debut Sorkin's next movie stars Idris Elba and Jessica Chastain.

Last edited:
I think thw issue and this is across the board in general with white America and the establishment is the ******** notion that they are just Uneducated or unaware of racial issues.

I think people are being more vocal in calling peope to task, the dumb ones seen to show they colors when that happens.

We all know white folks who dont have that problem so they don't get caught up saying stupid **** it just doesn't happen. Then you got stuff like this

Last edited:
Ehh I read the article on Sorkin just now. He doesn't sound willfully ignorant...just ignorant. There's a difference.

Willfully ignorant is when you just want to stay in your bubble and ignore the problems around you.

Ignorant is when you lack awareness of an issue but you may or may not be willing to improve on it.

He's a white man. A lot of times white ppl live in a bubble when it comes to race issues because they don't have to deal with it like minorities do. Doesn't mean that it's right but that's just the reality of things.

Last edited:
Ehh I read the article on Sorkin just now. He doesn't sound willfully ignorant...just ignorant. There's a difference.

Willfully ignorant is when you just want to stay in your bubble and ignore the problems around you.

Ignorant is when you lack awareness of an issue but you may or may not be willing to improve on it.

He's a white man. Sometimes white ppl live in a bubble when it comes to race issues because they don't have to deal with it like minorities do. Doesn't mean that it's right but that's just the reality of things.

HAIL HYDRA!!

:smh:

Nah see for me thats willful ignorance. Its a choice to see the news see the shootings and being like " well why are they so upset"

People dont get that pass from me it's not like they from another country this is america man and wit how connected we are now its on your face

I don't buy that **** no more

I've just now learned about Sorkin. Don't know much about him but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I learn of new things about him. Just by that article alone it's hard to tell if he's guilty of anything intentionally malevolent when it comes to race.

Its not in me to pass judgment on someone with little information.

He does sound clueless, but at least he's asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom