WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

His age is irrelevant though. In fact the older you are the more likely you'll be ignorant about race depending on how you've grown up.

I find that younger ppl are more well informed when it comes to diversity and stuff because they've grown up in a more diverse environment.

I'm not trying to make this a full blown race discussion cuz those never go well but just saying that I can't cast stones on the man solely on those quotes. I would need more information on him, that's all.

Last edited:
Black Panther: Letitia Wright Confirmed as Shuri

letitia-wright.jpg

Guess they're going for a way younger Shuri.

I probably saw her in a few other things but I mainly remember her for the most recent season of Humans.

Last edited:
He's a white man. A lot of times white ppl live in a bubble.

Why does everything you said sound like of a lot of complaints made against a certain someone who constantly reminisces about the values lost, the good ole days and all that other BS..

Isn't willing to compromise.. believes their way is the only way

Entitled

His age is irrelevant though. In fact the older you are the more likely you'll be ignorant about race depending on how you've grown up.

I find that younger ppl are more well informed when it comes to diversity and stuff because they've grown up in a more diverse environment.

I'm not trying to make this a full blown race discussion cuz those never go well but just saying that I can't cast stones on the man solely on those quotes. I would need more information on him, that's all.

You're my guy but this sounds naive and stupid as hell

No more passes Im tired of it with these people

He's a white man. A lot of times white ppl live in a bubble.

Why does everything you said sound like of a lot of complaints made against a certain someone who constantly reminisces about the values lost, the good ole days and all that other BS..

Isn't willing to compromise.. believes their way is the only way

Entitled

I need to neg rep this

Leave Steve alone brehhh

Last edited:
Whats even sadder is i assumed he was talking about trump whats that say about Captain make america great again

Social Media just reminded me about Flash Thompson... He'll probably be the second biggest issue of the movie behind Tony

might be late but did anyone see this?
The spectulation that's happening now is Spider-Man/Marvel deal is really only worked out until 2020 and after that he'll no longer be a "shared" character

Sony will be a couple films into their little Spider-Verse and be able to integrate him into that. Idk tho its all talk

So upon further reading, this may be somewhat false. Holland is signed for six films. Civil War and IW makes 2. And what's left is his own trilogy of movies and one more appearance depending on if IW and it's sequel is considered one film since its being shot back to back. Wirh that he should he locked up until about 2025.

Last edited:
Just looked him up. They definitely changed him up. Also read he's gonna be more verbal than physical, which is more in line with todays bully. That shove a kid in the locker stuff is dated.

Just looked him up. They definitely changed him up. Also read he's gonna be more verbal than physical, which is more in line with todays bully. That shove a kid in the locker stuff is dated.

But "shove a kid in a locker" isn't really Flash's character :lol: he never really did that b. He was always verbally abusive, straight through the college years until they became friends.

Flash's character is "gifted athlete and book-dumb pretty boy who feels threatened by Peter Parker's intelligence and growing yamb rotation, and acts as a point of irony because he's one of the few people to openly support Spider-Man"

Flash's athletic inclinations and jock characterisation are so integral to the character that they carry over to him becoming the gym teacher at MHS (peter was the science teacher), losing his legs in Iraq, and regaining them as Venom

lol you mean that short latino actor?

Indian I believe

Last edited:
I don't understand why Amy Pascal is trying to put that out there...I thought she is no longer the head honcho over at Sony? 

I think it's just another way for Marvel to re-up and pay more money. Spider-man isn't going to leave the MCU. 

But "shove a kid in a locker" isn't really Flash's character :lol: he never really did that b. He was always verbally abusive, straight through the college years until they became friends.

Flash's character is "gifted athlete and book-dumb pretty boy who feels threatened by Peter Parker's intelligence and growing yamb rotation, and acts as a point of irony because he's one of the few people to openly support Spider-Man"

Flash's athletic inclinations and jock characterisation are so integral to the character that they carry over to him becoming the gym teacher at MHS (peter was the science teacher), losing his legs in Iraq, and regaining them as Venom
Indian I believe

I know that's not who flash is but that's how they portrayed him in the films

View media item 2384284
Not only is it Cap > Iron Man, but not even a contest that the DC hero that is Batman > Tony Stank

Where is Bruce if he isn't a Wayne?

Yes, tony had some advantages because he's a stark.. but dude graduated MIT as a teenager if I remember correctly, top of his class

Hell, where is cap without Howard stark?

Also what is that version of Bruce without Lucius fox

Back
Top Bottom