WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Anyway, if Peter gets decapitated after begging for his life, that will effectively end any profit Sony can make with the character. Do it, Feige.

Anyway, if Peter gets decapitated after begging for his life, that will effectively end any profit Sony can make with the character. Do it, Feige.
This is what ameL wants. He's an advocate for murder. After all, his hero is one of the biggest war criminals there is.

I thought you guys would be on my side for once. I don't want Sony to profit after taking back Spidey from Disney [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Who do y'all watch on YouTube for CBM stuff?

Kinda Culty is a fairly new channel but dude has good content. I try to avoid Emergency Awesome at all cost, dude made a 10 minute video after those JL clips :lol:

Mr. Sunday movie is hit or miss, he stretches the hell out of his videos for the ads

ac7f407b_regshow.gif

I'm assuming Amel purposefully left Black Panther off of that list because T'Challa personally gave Cap and Bucky the hands every time he met them in Civil War :lol: I get it though. I'd be sad too if my hero got an *** whooping and then ran to the person who gave him said *** whooping for help at the film's end :rofl:

Lmao.

Captain Soft

Huh? Black Panther is on the list :nerd:

After a not at all subtle edit, yes he is. You can literally look back at the post NobleKane originally quoted to see that you didn't have Panther there at first :lol: :rofl:

And the word's out, not even Bucky's willing to stand by Steve anymore

View media item 2384987
Scumbag Steve, trying to turn children to the Nazi way since the 1940s.

Last edited:
Showed my patients A1 this time.

The time from when Tony got into the suit after flying out the window to the end of the movie.... Idk if any marvel movie has beat those forty minutes yet.

I hope Infinity War can replicate that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom