WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

He replaced Pascal as chairman, he is in charge of the whole movie division not just CBMs.

Last edited:
Hire a man who hates superheroes to oversee your superhero movies. Makes sense, Sony.

These studios really making this way more complicated than it needs to be..

Singer has little appreciation for the source material and banned any of the comics from set.. we get....

Snyder and someone else have made comments about the characters they are now handling.. we get...

Flash w/o the actual physical threat is #NotMyFlash

Dude playing him looks way goofier than Peter already lol

Last edited:
Flash w/o the actual physical threat is #NotMyFlash

Dude playing him looks way goofier than Peter already lol

How tf you gonna let yourself be bullied by someone nerdier than you :lol:

Nerds have Alpha's too.

Low key this reminds me of Fillmore, specifically an episode that centered on bullying. One of the people punished wasn't anyone threatening, a computer nerd in fact. As one person who was taking revenge on bullies pointed out to him though he had power over others and he used it to put them down. That was a good lesson on the subject of bullying.

Right now, I'm most upset about Spidey.

There was supposed to be a ten year plan with Holland. That was kind of the point of hiring someone so young.

I'm ashamed to own a ps4 (I hate Sony right now)

People seem to be upset that Ned Leeds is basically Ganke Lee in this
My wife asked who his friend was and I immediately replied 'his best friend Ganke' without any hesitation lol

I really hope that there isn't an issue with Spider-Man in the MCU in the future.

Last edited:
If Sony is going to be a ***** about this in 2020, I hope they kill off Tom Holland in IW2

Last edited:
View media item 2384284
Not only is it Cap > Iron Man, but not even a contest that the DC hero that is Batman > Tony Stank
So you post a meme where Tony shuts up scumbag Steve and then focus on Batman while ignoring all of the other talents and skills Tony posseses

Ok.
Ehh I read the article on Sorkin just now. He doesn't sound willfully ignorant...just ignorant. There's a difference.

Willfully ignorant is when you just want to stay in your bubble and ignore the problems around you.

Ignorant is when you lack awareness of an issue but you may or may not be willing to improve on it.

He's a white man. Sometimes white ppl live in a bubble when it comes to race issues because they don't have to deal with it like minorities do. Doesn't mean that it's right but that's just the reality of things.

HAIL HYDRA!!

:smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If Sony is going to be a ***** about this in 2020, I hope they kill off Tom Holland in IW2

that would open the door for Sony to make a Miles movie...

what a swerve if Miles shows up as the Spidey in the Venomverse they're creating :lol:
HARD SWERVE.

They'd totally be in their rights to do it too :lol:

Last edited:
How I figure the current MCU power rankings should go right now (I assume capt marvel goes in the top group):

Hulk, Thor, vision, Wanda, ironman and dr strange

Spiderman and ant man

Cap, WS, black panther, drax and war machine

Rest of the guardians

Hawkeye and black widow

Mcu power rankings? If we're also including the Netflix ppl...

Just based on the movies/shows and also Feige's quotes, in descending order :

Captain Marvel
Dr Strange
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Thor
Loki
Ant man
Luke Cage
Drax
Skye
Groot
Spiderman
Jessica Jones
Captain America
Black Panther
Bucky
Nebula
Gamora
Daredevil
Black Widow
Elektra
Starlord
Colleen
Raccoon
Hope
Claire
Jessica Jones's blonde sister
Pepper
Falcon
Harold Meachum
Joy Meachum
Hawkeye
Tony Stark
Iron Fist

*edit

Maybe starlord should be higher. He didn't get blown up by that Infinity stone because of who daddy was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom