WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I'm a Snyder fan and even I don't get the comparison. This looks nothing like a Snyder film. That's not a negative or positive statement. But this looks more like GOTG than anything else. 

Nobody said it looks exactly like a Snyder film, just that it has a certain vibe to it that calls out to Snyder, I think is all the slow motion action sequences in the trailer to glamourize the scene....other than that, yes the movie looks a lot like a Guardians film.

Btw.

Now I know why James Gunn was quoted as saying that Thor Ragnarok trailer was the best mcu trailer to date.

Makes so much sense now [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I figured out what's bothering me about the battle arena :lol:

having Attack of The Clones flash backs to when they fought the droid army :x saw someone else mention it reminded them of John Carter :x :x :x :x :x

them ILM boys gonna get it right tho :smokin

Last edited:
John Carter?

Zach Snyder?

Are you guys trying to kill my hype for this movie?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

'That moment you're forced into a death match, but it's all good cuz you know the guy from work'

YouTube comments are gold right now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was this really needed? Who doesn't know this classic?!

Then I thought, "Oh yeah,, kids these days wouldn't know a great song if it punched them in the face"
laugh.gif

Lookin like he ran off the set of the first Twilight

I think it looks dope. That one chick looking like that Underworld chick tho and that other girl looking like Ashey from Fresh Prince.

Back
Top Bottom