WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

17493751_1914272628818155_5517556082135793664_n.jpg

Has there been talk in here about them making Medusa bald lol? I know there is an arc where her hair gets cut in the comics but this looks like something done with budgetary concerns in mind

Hair probably is cgi

:lol: You still being unclear. Stop being coy about it.

Which points and arguments? Reread the post where you call me delusional.

I really don't think you know what the word means.

And again, Tony Stark is a fictional character, I'm not as lame as you to be concerned with if a fictional character would be proud of me :lol: You sound like a ******* loser. Especially with all of that path of the light crap.

Get in touch with reality.

This man is lost, say a prayer for the damned :\

Please don't over do the slow-mo glamour walk off shots!! But that trailer looks promising, my man Hemsworth has incredible comedic timing man...that scream of joy when he saw Hulk :rofl:

Gladiator Thor and Hulk look amazinnnggg

I got one question already though.

Thor without the hammer could barely fight shield agents in Thor 1.

Now he's expected to fight the Hulk without the hammer ?

*edit

Not even 930 am eastern time and I've seen the trailer 5 times. Replay button is broken lmao

*edit

Ppl are already saying that GotG are going to show up in this movie [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
This thor movie reminds me of guardians actually.

I think the retro feel they're going with is the reason and I ain't 'eem mad.

As a huge Ragnarok fan from the comics (that's the story that got me into Thor), I do like how they're approaching this and I cannot wait.

Totally thought that'd be Beta Ray Bill coming out at the end tho. I completely forgot about Hulk :lol:

It looks high.

That's what I'm thinking, the way it's filmed looks too much like a Guardian movie for them to waste the chance at linking them to build up for IW...seems like Thor and Hulk will be the ones to introduce the rest of the avengers with the Guardians

17493751_1914272628818155_5517556082135793664_n.jpg

Has there been talk in here about them making Medusa bald lol? I know there is an arc where her hair gets cut in the comics but this looks like something done with budgetary concerns in mind

Hair probably is cgi
she wouldn't need to shave her head for that tho. There are set photos of her in a long red wig with Black Bolt

Would imagine it has something to do with the coup that happened on Attlian

Image00016.jpg

She's powerless without her hair, right?

As a huge Ragnarok fan from the comics (that's the story that got me into Thor), I do like how they're approaching this and I cannot wait.

Totally thought that'd be Beta Ray Bill coming out at the end tho. I completely forgot about Hulk :lol:

That Hot Toys Gladiator Hulk and Thor tho....that's gonna be dope as hell.

That Hot Toys Gladiator Hulk and Thor tho....that's gonna be dope as hell.

It's over with those :nthat:

New Loki looks pretty slick too :nerd:

I also felt like I was watching a Snyder film, not in a bad way, visually the movie looks stunning.

Back
Top Bottom