WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Man I said "Zach Snyder vibes at certain points" because I noticed some extreme stylized slowmo

In no way did I imply that I would be going to see a Snyder film or a cinematic Snyder copypasta :lol:

Man I said "Zach Snyder vibes at certain points" because I noticed some extreme stylized slowmo

In no way did I imply that I would be going to see a Snyder film or a cinematic Snyder copypasta :lol:

Da Marvel bois ready to knock heads clean off for any slight slander :lol:

So you admit that comparing anything to Snyder is slandering it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Noted and put officially on the record

Don't Expect A TANGO & CASH Reunion In GotG, Sly Sticking In The MCU

Kurt Russell has confirmed that although he and his Tango & Cash co-star Sylvester Stallone are appearing in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2., their characters don't have any scenes together.

Although they don't share any scenes together, Russell did say that he and Stallone were able to reunite behind-the-scenes, on the film's set. "Well... no, there's nothing there. But what was fun was, when I learned that Sly was going to play a part, it was fun to just be ale to feel that we were in the same movie. I saw Sly two or three times during the making of the movie and after. It was great to be able to, once gain, hang with Sly. He's a really huge person. His demeanor, everything about him. He always puts a smile on my face, and we share lots of laughs. I find him to be very smart and very funny - and alive... He's a great hang. This was just fun, being in the same sandbox. It was nice to have that connection again."

But just because their on-screen reunion doesn't happen in Vol. 2 doesn't mean it won't occur in another Marvel film according to director James Gunn. "This is definitely not a one-off [cameo]. They’re both characters that we’ve taken a lot of time to develop, and they’re a big part of the MCU now."

Thor trailer looks very dope.

17493751_1914272628818155_5517556082135793664_n.jpg

Has there been talk in here about them making Medusa bald lol? I know there is an arc where her hair gets cut in the comics but this looks like something done with budgetary concerns in mind

Hair probably is cgi
Was gonna say the same.

[quote name="yankeesking92" url="/t/583561/marvel-c-u-thread-gotg2-05-05-thor-ragnarok-teaser-trailer-out/36500_100#post_27903530]
This man is lost, say a prayer for the damned :\[/quote]
Heed those words next time you post some bull **** and can't back it up.

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

YYESSSSSSS

P.S: Strong Zach Snyder vibes at certain points[/video]
[Video]
Buggin. Please lay off the laced bud.

17493751_1914272628818155_5517556082135793664_n.jpg

Has there been talk in here about them making Medusa bald lol? I know there is an arc where her hair gets cut in the comics but this looks like something done with budgetary concerns in mind

Hair probably is cgi
she wouldn't need to shave her head for that tho. There are set photos of her in a long red wig with Black Bolt

Would imagine it has something to do with the coup that happened on Attlian

Image00016.jpg

She's powerless without her hair, right?
No. She can control her own hair even when it's cut off in certain circumstances.

Was gonna say the same thing.

They've strayed so far from Heimdall :lol:[/video]

So nobody understands why I might possibly draw a comparison to a typical Zach Snyder slowmo shot during the three sequences between :47 and:49? :lol:

Is Mjolnir stronger than adamantium or are they pretty even?

Because obviously we know Thor's big hammer ain't no match for Cap's vibranium alloy shield
In the comics uti and admantium pretty even. Uru has a magical property advantage. Only recently have they emphasized vibranium really being equal or superior to those 2. Vibranium from the start was intended to do something else not just be an unbreakable metal.

Mjlonir cancelled out the shield in Avengers.

Zach Snyder has not cornered the market on stylized slowmo man :lol:

Heimdall needs to die in this so he can be John Stewart already.

Heimdall is a Disney dude all the way.

Word to him voice acting in Zootopia

He'll never go to the dark side

*edit

My bad forgot that dude was in the Jungle Book too lol

Last edited:
Matrix is more Bullet Time. Think the Max Payne games if you guys ever played them.

Snyder slows things down then speeds them up in some of his shots. Also it's at more of a flatter angle

Last edited:
So you admit that comparing anything to Snyder is slandering it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Noted and put officially on the record

Nah I already know Snyder is the man that should NOT be mentioned in here :lol:

Haha werd.

I'm going to give KingdomFlatbush the benefit of the doubt. He probably just put he who shall not be named's name out there to troll the thread

Last edited:
Snyder is all glamour, that Loki shot with the colors muted could have been Snyder-ish....not sure what you guys are not understanding :lol:

Relax NOONE is saying this is a Snyder film b...geez

I really do hope they don't have so many slowdown glamour sequences in the actual film, guaranteed it will ruin the movie, only shot that needs that slow down is the collision between Hulk and Thor....in AoU there were 2 slowdown scenes that I can recall....the beginning intro with all the avengers and the spin around end sequence when the ultron drones were attacking them, anymore?

Back
Top Bottom