WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I really do hope they don't have so many slowdown glamour sequences in the actual film, guaranteed it will ruin the movie, only shot that needs that slow down is the collision between Hulk and Thor....in AoU there were 2 slowdown scenes that I can recall....the beginning intro with all the avengers and the spin around end sequence when the ultron drones were attacking them, anymore?
Do the quicksilver scenes count?

^ ^ ^
correct gif
900x900px-LL-ea44516e_Np0PZbHcr9-amel.gif

Last edited:
Maybe it's cuz Snyder movies are so bad I delete them out of my memory but I don't see the comparison at all.

It just seems like you see slowmo and think Snyder first like he made the **** up :lol:

And while slowmo can be overused that's not even the biggest reason why Snyder sucks.

Definitely a different feel from the first two films.

I saw a comment on gizmodo saying that Thor is retelling the movie/story to Darryl 
roll.gif

Are the Warriors Three going to be in this movie?

Definitely a different feel from the first two films.

I saw a comment on gizmodo saying that Thor is retelling the movie/story to Darryl :rofl:

Are the Warriors Three going to be in this movie?

Naw I will die if in the post credits it shows Thor was retelling the whole thing to Darryl

#makedarrylcanon

Back
Top Bottom