WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I bet this problem is nowhere near that hard with a galaxy. I haven't tried a customized ring tone in years though, so can't confirm.

Even with some of those apps that already has the song within the app, it required going to itunes. It really was a hassle.

What worked for me was using apples garageband, it has a loop option so I just looped the ringtone and saved it as a ringtone but I still had to upload the songs through itunes to save it on my phone because there was no way to get the ringtone saved any other way. So it was still a hassle even if I didn't have to go through the other processes and failed :lol:

:smh:

ff40eff4_caphydra.jpeg

While you're at it make up your own insult for him cuz just copying scumbag Steve is lame.

No creativity from the scumbag supporters.

No creativity from the scumbag supporters.

Y'all use the same jokes though :lol:
What same jokes?

I came up with using scumbag Steve for Rogers based off of the meme then you just tried to jack it with lame scumbag Tony and scumbag Stank crap.

Let me not get in to the corny Stank thing yall try to run with which was used lovingly as a joke by Stan Lee in CW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom