WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

But the movies aren't going on the same timeline as the real world. GotG2 is only 2 months after GotG1 and it is supposedly before CW and Dr Strange seems to be before AoU(?) and Ragnarok is likely the same time as CW (just after AoU).

You act like Thanos has to go to Earth the next day... for all we know dude already has half of the stones in his gauntlet.

Stop peeping through Cap and be aware of the bigger picture. Yall always saying DC should take their time and now you buggin because Thanos didnt wreak havoc on the next film after he said he'll do it himself?

Last edited:
not really, they have to keep Thanos in the picture so people do not forget who he is

it was perfectly fine for what it is, you just mad it wasn't about Cap & Bucky love

and again, timeline-wise, its been a few months

plus you don't know what end credits in GotG2 and Ragnarok?

what if those are much better and actually showed Thanos getting a hold of some stones?

then the edn credit from AoU makes little to no sense

Man stop taking Steve's name in vain :lol:

Not every credit scene has to be about him

Right before Infinity wars, I'd love to see the progression of end credit scenes in one clip

Tony Stank in the post credits of a GotG film makes no sense lol

I'm calling it now.

It'll be Thor for the serious scene and the second one will be some kind of funny scene

Last edited:
Thor was already on Dr.Strange, no need another one to lead to that film, wouldn't be surprised if it leads further to IW and then another Easter egg similar to Howard the Duck.

Wouldn't be surprised either if it's Tony building a space suit. Mark 39 looked pretty good but was completely wasted.

Last edited:
and you wonder why there's so many Cap slander?

you bring it to yourself by digging at Stark as much you get the chance, problem is team IM just outnumbers team Cap and sadly, many probably switched sides because of you :lol:

But it's true though. He was already in cw (ok ok he kinda had to be there). He's going to take over all of Homecoming. Now he got to be in the GotG post credit too? I hope that doesn't happen :rolleyes

I'm sticking with my Thor prediction

Last edited:
But Cap was in Thor 2 and AntMan.

Stark is going to have limited screen time in Homecoming is supposedly minimal, at least wait to whine about it til it comes out.

So far, both Stark and Rogers have appeared in 7 films each if my calculations are correct, including cameos.

And considering IM/RDJ has been in MCU since 2008, 3 years longer than Cap/Evans and IM pretty much started the whole MCU, it's really not bad.

Last edited:
Thor still makes the most sense. They GotG-fied the whole trailer and some ppl are saying GotG will make a surprise appearance.

yup

Cap1
A1
Thor 2 (cameo)
WS
AoU
AntMan
CW

End credit could really about anything, it doesn't have to make much sense and who are these "people" who are saying GotG will make an appearance?

And your conclusion is that GotG might appear in Thor3 so Thor must appear in GotG2?

You know what I notice, if you move the "L" in amel to the from, it becomes "Lame" so it's starting make sense where the reaching is coming from...

What poster were you looking at?

Last edited:
Not anyone involved with the movie but some other fans seem to think the surprise appearance will happen and I agree

Maybe a small cameo of one of them, not the whole team.

There's already a lot going on in Ragnarok lol.

That would be cool if Thor showed up or GoTG showed up in Thor.

But with the talk of all these characters in GoTG, I may be overwhelmed since I don't know much about them lol

I almost feel there's a better chance for GotG to show up in the Thor after credit scenes than Thor in GotG.

I'd hope for something more cosmic or Quill saying he's going to Earth.

Hydra's form of justice.
Tony building a space suit? As if Marvel are not on RDJ's nuts enough :x
It's like you know nothing about the marvel universe/comics.

While you're at it make up your own insult for him cuz just copying scumbag Steve is lame.

No creativity from the scumbag supporters.

I'm more than positive scumbag Tony stark was said before scumbag Steve
No. You're definitely wrong on that.

Now these scumbag supporters are revising history to fit their side :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom