WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

shield is actually back though and the government is still around unless you're saying people in the armed services shouldn't get their benefits. I'm sure he got paychecks for those shield missions he was on as well.

Last edited:
shield is actually back though and the government is still around unless you're saying people in the armed services shouldn't get their benefits. I'm sure he got paychecks for those shield missions he was on as well.

How old is nick fury?

How old is scumbag Steve?

How long has hydra been around?

Who founded shield in the MCU?

Scumbag Steve to nick fury: "HYDRA grew under right your nose and nobody noticed."

His intent: "We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick. We're taking down S.H.I.E.L.D."

Shield and the government were taking care of him anyway. tiny didn't give him that apartment in TWS.

What kinda dip**** wants most of his team locked up? An overreacting dip****.
And how did scumbag Steve repay SHIELD? By making sure they weren't rebuilt and had their name cleared.

Then he went looking for handouts from Tony knowing who killed his parents :smh: :x

What kind of scumbag purposely puts his team in the position to break the law and get locked up? A pathetic scumbag.

Last edited:
Anything to hate on our Captain. Too bad that speech Tony gave in Iron Man wasn't heart felt and he still ruined his relationship. I guess that's why he forces everyone to stay around him, even locks them up and leaves them under the superVISION of strong entities. Cap wants freedom for all.

Anything to hate on our fuhrer Captain. Too bad that speech Tony gave in Iron Man wasn't heart felt and he still ruined his relationship. I guess that's why he forces everyone to stay around him, even locks them up and leaves them under the superVISION of strong entities. Cap wants a never ending war so he can feel useful.

Last edited:
watching a handful of reviews, looks like it's not a homerun everyone hopes and one even comments that it's un-balanced, bad pacing and has too much joke even for a Marvel film

Damn didn't realized movie came out today here in Australia. Will prolly catch it tomorrow. Enjoyed the first one. Didn't really watch any clips/trailer of this.

watching a handful of reviews, looks like it's not a homerun everyone hopes and one even comments that it's un-balanced, bad pacing and has too much joke even for a Marvel film

The first one was really a surprise lightning in a bottle type situation, but the general themes won't carry over into a sequel unless the movie does a bunch of cool new things

Basically if this is another space comedy with a dance-off at the end, I can see why the reviews would say that (haven't seen any)

But it looks like they're really going with the cosmic Marvel type stuff so I'm looking forward to it

Last edited:
Watched a few reviews. They were saying this movie doesn't really show any type of continuation leading up to the infinity war storyline? I don't know if i like that.

Last edited:

See, if I were to respond to this post, ppl will say I'm trolling
eyes.gif
Stupid is as stupid does
Nice try with the baiting

Like Steve, I'm taking the high ground [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
"High ground" like going after the niece of the only girl that you ever showed interest in
You telling me you wouldn't try to get Sharon yambs?

Damn, that's unfortunate for the reviews of GOTGV2. Hopefully that's not an indication for how Homecoming and Ragnorok will be. But I have a feeling that Thor will fare the same way.

Damn, that's unfortunate for the reviews of GOTGV2. Hopefully that's not an indication for how Homecoming and Ragnorok will be. But I have a feeling that Thor will fare the same way.

Naaaaa. Thor should connect. First of all, we know that the movie is connecting with at least two marvel characters (Hulk and Strange). Hulk and Strange are from Earth, Thor is from asgard, and the movie is going to take place in space..

Thor movies has had a history of connecting with the rest of the mcu already (Shield in Thor 1).. Thor is also 1 movie removed from Infinity War

Thor won't disappoint in terms of connectivity.

As far as GotG feeling a standalone, I'm not completely surprised. Since GotG 1 James Gunn has always emphasized that the GotG doesn't exist just to be a set up for future Marvel futures. Doesn't bother me that much since GotG is 3 movies removed from Infinity War.

If we get to Thor and the build up doesn't intensify by then, that's going to be weird since Thor is one movie removed.

Last edited:
You know what I would've really liked now that I think about it. If they had moved Ant Man and Cap Marvel to before Infinity War 1 and then they just film 1 and 2 as if they're just one long movie, Lotr style...

I think that would've been more epic than having Infinity War 1 and 2 feel like separate movies and setting a random movie like Ant Man in between the two movies

We went over this.

Banner is also to blame for Ultron.

And Scarlet Witch made Tony super paranoid which in fact influenced Ultron's creation as well..

But then that also resulted in Vision (who is pretty much top tier in terms of power in MCU) lol

Back
Top Bottom