WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Why does Tiny get sole credit for Vision?

Vision's body was made by the Korean chick. Cap rescued Vision's body from Ultron. Thor provided the juice. All Tiny really did was provide Jarvis's AI

If it wasn't for Cap, Ultron would be in Vision's body...but nobody says anything -____-

Last edited:
I didn't say Tony gets all the credit for Vision.

Just saying that Vision was a result from Ultron lol.

You know what I would've really liked now that I think about it. If they had moved Ant Man and Cap Marvel to before Infinity War 1 and then they just film 1 and 2 as if they're just one long movie, Lotr style...

I think that would've been more epic than having Infinity War 1 and 2 feel like separate movies and setting a random movie like Ant Man in between the two movies

it's been posted and discussed, they are two different movies so there is no point in it being one long one as the tone is supposedly very different between the two

they are still filming it consecutively, I think with only a month or two break between films but they can't film them back to back because they are very different and might have gotten too complicated if they filmed two films at once

Lol I already know that they're filming it as if they're two distinct movies RFX. I was just saying what I would've liked to have happened instead.

Last edited:
Empire:

Even when the pixels threaten to overwhelm, Gunn finds refuge in his main characters. There’s plenty to enjoy here, whether it’s the perfectly deployed Baby Groot moments, or a general strain of anarchic weirdness that runs all the way through the credits and which still feels unique to this franchise, not just within the MCU, but blockbusters in general.

Radio Times:

Overall, there’s more visual creativity in this film than in any of Marvel’s recent efforts (even including the mind-bending world of Doctor Strange), combined with a compelling story that contains some genuinely gasp-inducing twists, bucketloads of exciting cameos and an effective villain that becomes creepier the more time you spend with them.

EW:

It's still a good Marvel movie (at times, a very good one), but it's a come down from the dizzying highs of the first installment. The laughs are still there, but they're less involuntary.

Total Film:

This sequel turns up the volume on the action and spectacle for a fun and frequently thrilling ride, but can't help but feel like a disappointment in comparison to its predecessor.

We Live Entertainment:

Even the things people liked about the first movie get exaggerated until it's not cute anymore. Since everyone loved the blacklight joke, there are now constant sex jokes. Everyone loved Baby Groot in one scene, so now he's in the whole movie.

IGN:

The second film is far denser and has a few more pacing and story problems than the first. Still, it's a very good movie with one of the most emotionally impactful endings of any Marvel Cinematic Universe story yet. 7.9 / 10

Last edited:

See, if I were to respond to this post, ppl will say I'm trolling :rolleyes

Stupid is as stupid does

Nice try with the baiting

Like Steve, I'm taking the high ground [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"High ground" like going after the niece of the only girl that you ever showed interest in

You telling me you wouldn't try to get Sharon yambs?

Im not the one running around acting holier than thou

"High ground", remember

Last edited:
We went over this.

Banner is also to blame for Ultron.

And Scarlet Witch made Tony super paranoid which in fact influenced Ultron's creation as well..

But then that also resulted in Vision (who is pretty much top tier in terms of power in MCU) lol

Also can't forget scumbag Steve trying to prematurely close the portal twice in avengers

1) before tony could take the nuke up there

2) before he knew if tony had made it back through

GOTG2 is 88% on RT with 42 reviews in so far

GotG probably going to be what I expected..fun funny movie and nothing more

That's fine. I wasn't really that hyped for the GotG sequel in the first place. If it can entertain me, that's good enough for me lol

On the list of movies coming up through 2019, my hype for GotG is near the bottom

Last edited:
GotG probably going to be what I expected..fun funny movie and nothing more

That's fine. I wasn't really that hyped for the GotG sequel in the first place. If it can entertain me, that's good enough for me lol

On the list of movies coming up through 2019, my hype for GotG is near the bottom

we share similar sentiments on this lmao

Uh making sure nobody evil comes back through the portal > taking the chance that tiny makes it through that portal

Tony goes through at: .29

Scumbag Steve says close it at: 1.30

He gave tony literally just over a minute

Back
Top Bottom