WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

One of those movies where im not really that excited to see it again. Plot is very cliche. You could see how the movie is going down even from the second act alone. I was laughing my *** off everytime Batista talks tho.

marvel gets too comfortable sometimes. Also tired of their excuse that they focus on heroes and not villains. How bout focus on both?

Who exactly is the villain in this

Man, probably time for me to unsubscribe to thread. I don't want to know the villain. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Be back in a week guys

Man, probably time for me to unsubscribe to thread. I don't want to know the villain. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Be back in a week guys

LIES!

first mention of the nazithatshallnotbenamed and you'd be back even faster than your 1minuteman

hell everyone is talking about GotG finally and someone just posted a fun spidey/bruno mars parody and all you could do is bring up tony

its funny that they have to put "Infinity Stones Replicas" :rofl:

are people really going to think they are getting real Infinity Stones?

I predict that they'll be well developed, menacing, and leave a lasting impression on viewers

ayesha isnt gonna be menacing. She sends the Ravagers to go after Yondu, who I believe teams up with Rocket and has a little bond

I wonder if any of the characters from their shows will make it in to the theater screen..
Doubt it. I don't think we'll ever see another scene shared between a MCU and MTVU actor, other than Samuel L. Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom