WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The reviews for Guardians indicate what I was preaching to the masses years ago. People just hyped it up because it was new. Guardians 2 come with more action, more jokes and Baby Groot and now people are like "eh" :lol: James Gunn's corniness couldn't fool people this go round. Ironically I'm excited for the film. I still think it clears a billi as well

I don't think it'll clear a billion. I had the movie clearing 800 but now I think it'll probably be mid 700s which is par for the course for most mcu films anyway

WHAT IF?..... DC MADE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY?

Remember to be grateful for the MCU and appreciative of what Gunn has done with GotG.

Anyway, all I wanted from GOTG2 is a fun entertaining movie. Seems that's what I'll be getting.

Last edited:
WHAT IF?..... DC MADE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY?

Remember to be grateful for the MCU and appreciative of what Gunn has done with GotG.

Anyway, all I wanted from GOTG2 is a fun entertaining movie. Seems that's what I'll be getting.

:lol: that trailer makes the movie a maybe for me

Also really no reason to expect any lead up to IW in GotG2. Especially when they made it clear it didn't early on.

seems weird that they'd be so protective of the title if that was it.

My initial thought when they first dropped the IW Part 2 title from A4 was that it was because Marvel wanted to distance themselves from the bad press some studios got for splitting their movies in two halves like Mockingjay or Twilight. So they dropped the title and kept trying to tell everybody that they were two different movies when we all knew that wasnt true. Now this Zoe slip pretty much confirms it :lol:

Lying *** Russos :lol:

Know damn well they making a two parter but wanna talk about how it's two separate, indistinct movies.

Tell me more about how you can compress a story that contains Dr. Strange, Rocket Racoon, Thanos, Spider-Man, Black Widow, and Thor into one movie :lol:

Last edited:
Na it's going to be different tone, cinematography, etc. They initially wanted to shoot it as if it was one long movie, but according to them it became complicated to cross storyboard so they said eff it. Shoot for one movie. Wrap that up. Take a break and then shoot another movie.

In a way, I can understand. They don't shoot in sequential order. They shoot by location so it must be confusing as heck to shoot a scene and remember where it would fit (IW 1 or 2?) etc

As a fan, I would love for it to have been shot as one long movie. What makes that even harder for marvel was that they decided to sandwich two movies in between. Imagine cross storyboarding for two movies and trying to account for Ant Man and Cap Marvel which hasn't even shot yet lol.

Now if Ant Man and Cap Marvel had already filmed, then it'd be much easier to shoot as if it's one movie. I would expect nothing less too.

What was great about the Lotr trilogy was that all the setup was in the first movie, and then the next two movies was nothing but fighting [emoji]128516[/emoji]

*edit

It's interesting how the rest of phase 1 is going to play out by the way. By my understanding, Infinity War 2 is much closer to shooting than Ant Man and Cap Marvel. Lol

Last edited:
I think the first team is gonna see some Avengers being killed or broken up even further, followed by more heroes joining in the 2nd film

Sounds like Infinity War is thanos collecting/chasing the gems and beating everyone up in the process, and then Infinity Gauntlet is him with gauntlet on his hand and everyone trying to stop him

Really curious to see how thanos fights. Also will he flinch if hulk kicks him in the junk or thor hammers his nuts?

Not going to watch the clip. Just saying IM shouldn't be bigger -_-

The video is about more than just Spiderman and/or homecoming

Should I even bother explaining this to you considering your role model?

Back
Top Bottom