WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

James Gunn is a stand up guy. Answers questions from fans straight up and admits a mistake when he makes it. That's cool

Last edited:
Whatz the point of telling us its set before CW when the movie makes no reference or connection to CW?

As it stands GOTG is completely independent of the rest of the MCU. Nothing that happens one effects the other as of now. I don't think anyone was really even thinking about how thinks fit into the rest

The "lance" scene is somehow the funniest shht in that movie to me..

So much going on in so many scenes

The backhanded comment about tobey in that one trailer

Last edited:
Watching civil war again.. what cap really going do when thanos comes, crossbones and balrog put up fights against dude

In the avengers movies he was on lackey duty both times at the end

Also he completely misses the "compromise where you can" part of agent 13's speech

Last edited:
Whatz the point of telling us its set before CW when the movie makes no reference or connection to CW?

As it stands GOTG is completely independent of the rest of the MCU. Nothing that happens one effects the other as of now. I don't think anyone was really even thinking about how thinks fit into the rest
Outside of the possible Stan Lee mistake, I think overall it's just suppose to let you know that this is the 2nd big Guardians adventure where they saved the galaxy and the next time we see them they will have had been a team for 4 years if not more.

So when Groot's a grown *** tree ppl won't be wondering where baby Groot is and maybe other possible changes I can't think of. They could spring a new member on us if they wanted.

Last edited:
plus I think Gunn is just beating anyone to the punch in case he does get asked about it in the future

Least in the comics and animated movies/shows, cap is a tactical gawd.. that's not really being demonstrated in the MCU

I would believe that from BP, BW or even hawkeye before I gave cap that title

I really think they missed that opportunity at the end of CW.. should have given Tony's suits their full capacity.. but maybe you have antman plant something.. and then you have cap deflect that bomb that closes the top hatch, to block him off from replacement parts or Veronica

I've always had problems with them just springing this tactical genius bull Rogers just happens to have.

His origin paints him as inept in every way not just physically. As we all know (or should know), the allies had plenty use for any kind of geniuses in the war effort that did not involve being a soldier from espionage to code cracking.

A tactical genius would've got greenlit and a promotion straight to making decisions in a room far from actual battles.

They really lifted that tactical genius skill from Nick Fury.

So I'm not mad they don't show it in the movies but it's good to point out since dumb **** like "No. Shield ends here." and that whole when I make a stance I say no you move even if my stance is wrong makes him seem stupid and leaning more on symbolism than being tactically smart.

Ever since I saw the first Avengers film in theaters,,,, that scene where Iron Man basically hands over the reins of the team to Cap during the Battle of NY still feels weird to me for the reason you guys mentioned.

The MCU Cap (at least at that point) never really showed any particular leadership skills that Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, or Hawkeye didn't have. It doesn't help that Chris Evans looks like a kid compared to RDJ.

It's worse cuz in his movie, it's not like he was shown leading anyone either.

Basically boils down to disobey direct orders and breakout some guys, trash the Hydra facility and try to leave alive.

Why put Inhumans on at 9pm on a Friday night?

ABC sets Marvel’s Inhumans for Friday night time slot

ABC has revealed their full fall 2017 schedule and with it announced that Marvel’s Inhumans will air Fridays at 9 PM on the network.

In addition, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, despite a fifth season renewal, is not present on the full schedule for the network, though ABC says it will premiere at a later date in the season. Furthermore, a new series titled The Gospel of Kevin was put into SHIELD‘s time slot of 10 PM on Tuesdays, making it unclear if the series will take a new time or will instead follow Inhumans on Fridays after it concludes.

Back
Top Bottom