WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

^^ You mean cry baby rocket 1? My disdain for Guardians 1 still hasn't situated. Can't believe Marvel tried us with that ******** but Guardians 2 was such a fun film that knew how to hit the emotional beats the right way instead of "We are groot" :x FOH
BRUHHHH!!!!
i swear me and u were the only folks talking about that movie being trash
still cant see why people liked it
and agree 2nd one was waaaaay better

i thought gotg 1 was the epitome of meh. ant man was better and it didnt have any dance offs.

Kevin Feige Details 5-Film Plan For SPIDER-MAN In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"We are looking at a five-movie storyline — Civil War, Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, untitled Avengers, Homecoming 2 — or whatever we end up calling it — as an amazing five-story journey for Peter Parker. In the way that the events of Civil War directly inform the opening of Homecoming and his state of mind as he goes back to high school, so too will the events of the next two Avengers movies as he continues with high school. This original 22-movie arc ends with the untitled Avengers in May of 2019 and then two months later it will be Peter and Spider-Man that usher us into the aftermath and how things proceed from there."

deadpool-punisher-martha-1.jpg

deadpool-punisher-martha-3.jpg

Waayment. 5 arc Journey for Pete? Could the symbiote attach to him by the end of IW? Then MCU Spider-Man 2 we get a symbiote story? Spidey also had the black suit in Kraven's Last Hunt. Just saying. :nerd: :smokin

9aa7a1f3_2461465-webofspider_man032.jpeg

Would be cool if Spidey takes the leader position of the Avengers and Stark is in more of an advisor role and hangs up the suit after IW2 or whatever they call it.

can some shed some light on this?

on Avengers Assemble season 3, Ironman goes through a portal and comes across Kang the conqueror.
Kang fights the Avengers for a while before retreating his ship through a "time portal". all the Avengers were on the ship except Thor.

on the other side it is said to be the year 3000 something i think. Avengers tower is still standing but the A is upside down.
the tower houses everything from the lost Avengers kinda like a museum or shrine. elsewhere inside the tower was an upgraded Arc Reactor and an upgraded Ironman suit.
Tony assumes he developed it, but how can that be when he hasnt been there for a thousand years?
that sounds like the portal sent them to an futuristic alternate universe and not just 1000 years in the future.
the only problem with that is Thor showed up looking like his father saying he hasnt seen them since they disappeared.

Man struggle must be real to want them 4 dollar tickets.

Had mine for a couple weeks for arclight
I am most certainly not struggling lol

But T-Mobile has hooked me up with tickets for ages; why would I not want the hookup for the hottest movie of the summer?
laugh.gif

EDIT: Free one day Redbox rental 
sick.gif
 really? I'm rustled b

Last edited:
If Feige was grimey he'd do the Death of Peter Parker for the 3rd Spidey MCU flick and let Sony deal with the rest if that contract isn't renewed.

You don't believe that

i do. i really do. gotg was the definition of meh. thor 1 and 2 >. and antman is > gotg1 and its not even close.
Wow, you have poor taste.

can some shed some light on this?

on Avengers Assemble season 3, Ironman goes through a portal and comes across Kang the conqueror.
Kang fights the Avengers for a while before retreating his ship through a "time portal". all the Avengers were on the ship except Thor.

on the other side it is said to be the year 3000 something i think. Avengers tower is still standing but the A is upside down.
the tower houses everything from the lost Avengers kinda like a museum or shrine. elsewhere inside the tower was an upgraded Arc Reactor and an upgraded Ironman suit.
Tony assumes he developed it, but how can that be when he hasnt been there for a thousand years?
that sounds like the portal sent them to an futuristic alternate universe and not just 1000 years in the future.
the only problem with that is Thor showed up looking like his father saying he hasnt seen them since they disappeared.
Tony may have developed it at some point before and its just been there for like 900 years.

Sort of out of nowhere but Tony also has an A.I. that'll build armors for him that they could just bring up.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik thor 1 and 2 were ok. just using it to emphasize how meh gotg1 was. out of the mcu from iron man 1 and on, the only movie worse than gotg1 is iron man 3. i dont get how gotg1 gets so much love.

Tony may have developed it at some point before and its just been there for like 900 years.

Sort of out of nowhere but Tony also has an A.I. that'll build armors for him that they could just bring up.

ahhh, ok.
the A.I. building it fits since Tony didnt know how it worked or where it came from.

Thanks Zik

ive been wanting to see BP so bad that i downloaded Avengers Assemble seasons 3 and 4

im still looking for that BP animated series they did a few years back

Last edited:
Man struggle must be real to want them 4 dollar tickets.

Had mine for a couple weeks for arclight

I am most certainly not struggling lol

But T-Mobile has hooked me up with tickets for ages; why would I not want the hookup for the hottest movie of the summer? :lol:

EDIT: Free one day Redbox rental :x  really? I'm rustled b
I don't think T-Mobile has done a movie special with a MCU movie, but they've done it with Suicide Squad (free ticket) and Wonder Woman ($4). I think they gave a free ticket in January too, I remember seeing La La Land for free thanks to them.

Last edited:
I notice it's mostly blockbusters with the potential for being bad that pad the stats with T-Mobile. DCEU, power rangers, Transformers. That's gotta eat into the profits.

Watching Civil War man this movie is so damn good

EDIT: okay so I guess this still bugs me.....HOW THE **** DID ZEMO GET INTO THE ALLEGED SECURE FACILITY UNDER THE GUISE OF A PSYCHOLOGIST WHO PRESUMABLY WAS SCREENED AND SPECIALLY SELECTED BEFOREHAND :lol: HOW THE **** IS HE JUST PERFORMING THIS PYSCOLOGICAL EXAMINATION ON THE MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD WITH NOBODY BATTING AN EYE :lol:

Bro this **** bugs me so much

Last edited:
I've been watching it too and it's kind of insane the amount of punishment Cap was put through, dude must have fallen in such heights with little to no effect that he might as well be Superman.

Dude was punching IM like it was a damn pillow, his knuckles should have been in shambles by the end of that last fight (or it should have been) but dude was still carrying the shield like nothings happened.

He's only suppose to be peak human condition, not Hulk-like invulnerability.

Still love the film but it also bugs me that Zemos plan hinged on Falcon ratting out where Cap was going, had he not trusted Stark, everything would have fallen apart.

No criticism shall be allowed about Civil War.

But in the real. Yea. Cap must have some vibranium gloves :lol:

Watching Civil War man this movie is so damn good

EDIT: okay so I guess this still bugs me.....HOW THE **** DID ZEMO GET INTO THE ALLEGED SECURE FACILITY UNDER THE GUISE OF A PSYCHOLOGIST WHO PRESUMABLY WAS SCREENED AND SPECIALLY SELECTED BEFOREHAND :lol: HOW THE **** IS HE JUST PERFORMING THIS PYSCOLOGICAL EXAMINATION ON THE MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD WITH NOBODY BATTING AN EYE :lol:

Bro this **** bugs me so much
Cuz he did all of the things necessary to impersonate dude effectively.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom