WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Side note, Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force was amazing. 

Hypothetically speaking, if the MCU were to get the rights of X-Men and F4, how would they incorporate them in the universe? Reboot?

They did start off as teenagers. All the mcu stuff could have taken place before they came together as a group.

They released so much damn clips of spider man it's not even funny. I felt like I watched the whole damn movie through all these trailers and special clips. I'm not even excited to see the movie anymore

They released so much damn clips of spider man it's not even funny. I felt like I watched the whole damn movie through all these trailers and special clips. I'm not even excited to see the movie anymore
Why did you watch all of the clips?

You guys are beginning to make the same complaints about the promotion of these MCU movies when its all due to you choosing to watch them.

Calling it for Ragnarok and BP.

Last edited:
Saw the teaser trailer online, and the official trailer in the theaters

I would've loved to have unseen the official trailer. That showed too much. But I was watching a movie and it just pops up on the screen smh

Close your eyes.

I did that when I didn't want to see anymore new **** from the Dark Tower movie yesterday when they played the trailer before Baby Driver.

I had to force myself to stop watching the new footage and commercials. They have a commercial out set to the tune of the Ferris Bueller song "March of the swivel heads" :lol: and they showed new footage of him gliding with his web wings.

I'm too excited for this film.

I had to force myself to stop watching the new footage and commercials. They have a commercial out set to the tune of the Ferris Bueller song "March of the swivel heads" :lol: and they showed new footage of him gliding with his web wings.

I'm too excited for this film.

I was on a site and they had a clip of the first 4 minutes of the movie. I was like nope; I'm good [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every time I run into a clip from Homecoming.

754675ec_neo.jpeg

The weekend can't get here fast enough. :lol:

I'm weak. Seen a lot of stuff :lol:

I don't mind spoilers though. Way different experience then seeing in theaters. Watching this Friday, but if it's that good will watch sat/sun again.

Back
Top Bottom