WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

wow, 100min runtime for Ragnarok seems so short with all that seems to be going on

of course if done well it's going to be great but I thought it would be close to 2 hours

Most of the MCU films are around two hours or less, if you don't include the credits.

Iron Man - 126 min
The Incredible Hulk - 112 min
Iron Man 2 - 125 min
Thor - 114 min
Captain America: The First Avenger - 124 min
The Avengers - 143 min
Iron Man 3 - 130 min
Thor: The Dark World - 112 min
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 136 min
Guardians of the Galaxy - 122 min
Avengers: Age of Ultron - 141 min
Ant-Man - 117 min
Captain America: Civil War - 147 min
Doctor Strange - 115 min
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 136 min
Spider-Man: Homecoming - 133 min

Last edited:
100 mins :smh:

The hell is that. Saw the video. The way he said he didn't sound too sure. Hopefully he adds more stuff from here to November.

That's short bros

Last edited:
I'm down for that runtime if it cuts out the BS and just goes all out epic and action. We've had enough Dr. Selvig and Darcy. (Gonna miss those sweater puppies though.)

Damn. Ragnarok is literally the shortest movie.

Even Ant Man was longer and that's just a simple heist film :lol::

And a story about a man's redemption and trying to be a hero for his daughter. And science. And extra-dimensional realm travel. And it's got heart. And Mango Fruit Blasts.

Mango fruit blasts?

scott_lang__ant_man__x_reader_by_sophiaofterra-d92bb40.jpg

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will Introduce The New MCU Comedy Duo Of Thor And Star-Lord

IGN caught up with Avengers: Infinity War co-director Joe Russo just as the Marvel Studios panel wrapped and the Civil War director teased that the Odinson is going to become a little less dour in Infinity War as he'll be paired with the Guardians of the Galaxy's Star-Lord. However, Thor's comedy makeover will first get underway in Thor: Ragnarok.

"You know what’s interesting is that because of the re-toning that Taika (Waititi) did with Thor 3 and the direction Thor is heading in as a character, he and Star-Lord were a very surprising combination and a very funny combination. So I’m excited for the audience to see the two of them together."

Ahh the two actors that I would have thought would be great for Mike Millar's Chrononauts.

I think Thor is going to be a comedy. I just have a feeling.

movie looks kinda pee pee. best part about the trailer was the music. everybody getting in on the edm/trap music wave.

The thing about long movies is that they get harder to re-watch over time. Like you just want to get to the good part.
This run time could be a blessing in disguise lol

Back
Top Bottom