WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

it was Peter standing next to IM
Osv0Lof.jpg

Lol. The first time WS showed up was in a movie titled Winter Soldier. It was literally a movie where he was the villain and featured heavily in the trailers. Also he was first introduced to us in the first Captain America movie as Bucky

You would've had more of a point if you had brought up BP

BP was next, to prove my point.. WS shows up like this in WS:

19ekcp86s53oajpg.jpg

people do their homework.. and things get explained in the movie, like with BP and spidey.. and WS

Will the lesser powered heroes be off fighting the black order while the heavy hitters get thanos?

The netflix and aos people must've cried seeing the iw trailer. They wanna be included. ghost rider would've been a good addition considering how powerful he is.

What reason do Peter and Tony have for being unmasked here lol

Why is this always a thing in the MCU lol you never see these dudes just randomly unmasking in the comics

They paying RDJ like over $50mill a movie, best believe they gonna use as much face time as possible :lol:

So supposedly in the Ragnarok trailer, there's a tower with a bunch of faces and some are claiming it's Ares, Beta Ray Bill and Man-Thing? There's also claims that Fing Fang Foom and Bi-Beast are there somewhere as well.

The on on the left does look a bit like BRB.

yavutxV.jpg

BP was next, to prove my point.. WS shows up like this in WS:

19ekcp86s53oajpg.jpg

people do their homework.. and things get explained in the movie, like with BP and spidey.. and WS

Lol, ppl do do their homework.. But a fan can go in cold and watch WS and keep up because the whole movie is about him

The movie's name is literally winter soldier

After WS shows up 'out of nowhere' does the movie not clearly explain his origins after..also his ties to Cap, etc. They do. They devote the whole movie to help the fan understand WS because the movie is about him.

Infinity War is a jam packed movie. Thanos will be the focus of the movie, not Cap Marvel. It could be tricky to introduce her in full uniform and powers among all the chaos.

Now marvel has shown they can handle introducing new heroes before. They did it with BP.. But Infinity War will be more jam packed than Civil War even

I think it looks like they're saving Captain Marvel for Avengers 4 anyway lol

Last edited:
the movie purposely withholds the reveal of the 'bucky' moment until well into the film.. dont forget this was the first time anyone who would have gone into WS cold would have known who the hell WS was:

giphy.gif

the movie purposely withholds the reveal of the 'bucky' moment until well into the film.. dont forget this was the first time anyone who would have gone into WS cold would have known who the hell WS was:

giphy.gif

But does the movie not completely explain WS following his first appearance

The whole movie is about him no?

But does the movie not completely explain WS following his first appearance

The whole movie is about him no?

and they wont be able to do that with captain marvel?

i mean theyve done it already, as you mentioned with BP

and they wont be able to do that with captain marvel?

i mean theyve done it already, as you mentioned with BP

It's the trickiest to execute with Cap Marvel. Like I said, she's not the focus of the movie. Thanos is. It's not the same as WS popping up in WS at all.

Her showing up in full costume and powers would be most comparable to BP showing up, yes

It doesn't even look like she's going to be in the movie anyway. I don't think Brie has done any filming yet lol

It's the trickiest to execute with Cap Marvel. Like I said, she's not the focus of the movie. Thanos is. It's not the same as WS popping up in WS at all.

Her showing up in full costume and powers would be most comparable to BP showing up, yes

unlike BP or WS, her face wont be covered up.. it literally just takes a scene the length of tony going to peter's place in CW

Also, maybe it's because the trailer isn't HD, but aside from Thor meeting the Guardians it wasn't a mind blowing trailer

Kinda don't like how it seems the background where they're fighting Thanos seems to be all cgi.

Like Marvel historically does a good job of making fights seem to take place at a real location (Avengers in ny, civil war fight at airport, etc) and I wouldn't want Infinity War to be any different.

A battle on earth against Thanos with gems would be the end of the world no matter who wins.

Well when it comes to Tony's visit that involved Spider Man. He's so well known, Peter needed no introduction.

and BP wasnt.. while we saw the king and prince, there was no connecting them within that movie as yet

BP just showed up in full custom.. WS just showed up in full custom.. both of their faces covered

stuff was explained after the fact.. precedents are there.. just saying if they want to introduce folks to something about the character before she's out there fighting, it could be done like how they handled spidey

Spidey is so well known dog. Even fans who had no idea that Tom Holland was the new Spidey figured it out before the Tony visiting the apartment scene was halfway done.

It was hilarious to hear them put it together 'ohhhhh **** that's the new Spider-Man' lmao

Back
Top Bottom