WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I would imagine they would hold off from a lot of films than so they can have a good size library when they open. I've been waiting for The Force Awakens on Netflix but we got Rogue One instead.

Didn't Disney buy Netflix?

No, an agreement was made to have their content on Netflix.

Homecoming will make it to Netflix. That should be out by the end of the year, I hope.

Doesn't Sony have more rights over Homecoming? It's not really a Disney project is it?

It will be interesting to see how that all plays out, I believe Starz has the right to most (if not all?) Sony films til 2021.

So we'll see, it's distributed by Sony and Marvel Studios are credited as Producers along with Columbia and Pascal Pictures.

giphy.gif
I can claim we're related now. We both have time in our sn

Itsaboutthattime
Everysingletime

We are brothers

Netflix is claiming that their Marvel series won't be affected but I didn't even consider that. And I can't picture Disney not wanting that fan base to help jumpstart their streaming service when it premiers.

I think the Netflix series might not be affected because Netflix paid for them so that might not be included in the deal, I'd be pissed if they took those after paying for the rights and production of the shows.

Netflix has the best reliability of all the streaming apps. Vudu and Amazon might still be buffering in the amount of time it takes to play a day's worth of Netflix content.

I'm exaggerating... But you get my point.

No guarantee the Disney app might be on the same level as netflix in terms of reliability.

I honestly don't even know why I still have Netflix. Them removing south park hurt my soul and it's too much garbage on there. The removal of the rating system messed things up too. That **** tricks me into watching things I wouldn't watch.

Last edited:
It's dumb. Surprised they didn't change it back. You have no idea if the movie or show is worth your time to check out. At least show the percentage of thumbs up to thumbs down.

The different spiderman universes could maybe collide in something like that shattered dimensions video game or something lol

Tobey gonna come back as old man Spider-Man or something lol

Old Man Parker arc by Mark Millar where Pete's rogues gallery is dead and Norman Osborne's brain has been duplicated and placed into an android made of stolen Stark tech that is President of the robot taken over US. First issue we see Silk get ripped in half by Spidercide 4.0 who is a cyborg.

Old Man Parker arc by Mark Millar where Pete's rogues gallery is dead and Norman Osborne's brain has been duplicated and placed into an android made of stolen Stark tech that is President of the robot taken over US. First issue we see Silk get ripped in half by Spidercide 4.0 who is a cyborg.

I don't keep up with comics so I didn't even know that was a story arc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom