WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Another thing I just noticed. Still watching civil war

(I have savant ability with facial recognition, in disguise, out of it, in makeup, whatever)

Theres a guy in the 1st antagonists crew. The black guy that had the bio weapon in the tube that, you guessed it, black widow and Anthony mackie took down...

That guy was black thanos.
Way late on that. I was dismayed but no regrets on replacing him with Brolin. Dude even got the chiny-chin-chin.

At the theater I go to... There's a million regular screenings, 3 dolby screenings and a fan event?

Not really sure what this fan event entails

Screenshot_20190331-074956_Chrome.jpg

Nothing looks live yet

Another thing I just noticed. Still watching civil war

(I have savant ability with facial recognition, in disguise, out of it, in makeup, whatever)

Theres a guy in the 1st antagonists crew. The black guy that had the bio weapon in the tube that, you guessed it, black widow and Anthony mackie took down...

That guy was black thanos.
Good catch
3de57ed6eb350eb2fdec94ab34a4dd47.jpg

Always thought professor hulk was weaker.When it's pure rage hulk and his emotions can't be controlled,he can't be stopped!They may have flipped it for the movie.Also,since embargo has been lifted,that means people can speak about it right?Has a screening of a full movie already been shown though?

How does the embargo lift tonight? It's usually closer to the release date. Like within a week
When the embargo is up depends on the studio. Marvel may want to steal attention from Shazam.

They're obviously that confident in Endgame.
Also....let's talk about black widow for a second.

Just turned on civil war.

She just kicked a door and bent it around a guy.

And she took a close range mini grenade blast.

Essssplain.
Comic version does have an extended life and a higher resistance and durability to a degree.

Probably have to rewatch the scene to speak on the movie version though.
Isn’t professor hulk the weaker one?
Yes. Its a trade off for being smarter. Cant tap in to the pure rage.

However, if this is Doc Green Hulk all bets are off. Basically super genius Hulk beating the **** out of you and outsmarting you art of war style.
Heard it's the opposite. Now I don't even know how that compares to World Breaker hulk.
Man that comic run was the ****!.
Nah, right the first time around Worldbreaker Hulk would make Prof. Hulk his *****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom