WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

What would get me is if War Machine hit Thanos with his Sunday's Best.

1499097266077.gif

The way Nanotech works, Stark about to pull this move off.

tenor.gif

got my tickets this morning fellas.

friday at 10am.

atmos.

no reserve seating though.

its happening.

IMG_2673.JPG

Damn clicked on that spoiler and read it all...:smh:

Hope it was an April fools trick but....

thinking about doing the friday Apr 6 at 8a imax showing
would've done Thu but no good seats avail. was tempted to reserve a handicap spot in the back and bring my own seat

:nthat: Four tickets at Kabuki for Friday night.

i remember watching BP there. this one kid would not stop annoying his mom and she was not having it :lol:

Last edited:
thinking about doing the friday Apr 6 at 8a imax showing
would've done Thu but no good seats avail. was tempted to reserve a handicap spot in the back and bring my own seat

i remember watching BP there. this one kid would not stop annoying his mom and she was not having it :lol:
Thats why I got balcony seats. 21+ only :pimp:

Can someone explain the frenzy to get opening weekend tix? People really want to be in a crowded movie theater with less than optimal seats?

who didnt get optimal seats? most of us ate this morning. I got the best seats in the theater. And dolby theaters are massive with big reserved recliners, so the numbers and crowds are smaller. So the experience is goat. and you avoid having to stay off the net and social media for these haters that spoil **** for giggles.

That wasn't Cap shaking his hand btw. Watch really close, it was Ant-Man
Got better eyes than Hawkguy over here.

That shake didn't sit well with me. Good to know it aint the scumbag's.

Russo's doing the MOST with fake footage, misdirection editing, doctored footage, etc. :lol:

Last edited:

miss me with the live studio audience noise lol

oh nah... thats that **** i dont like. we had some gasps. people laugh. but for the most part, our opening nights be flame. people be in intense zones watching. that vid was corny af. must be a cheeky *** neighborhood cinema.

There was a new TV spot not too long ago. Thanos still talking that talk.

Back
Top Bottom