WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

who didnt get optimal seats? most of us ate this morning. I got the best seats in the theater. And dolby theaters are massive with big reserved recliners, so the numbers and crowds are smaller. So the experience is goat. and you avoid having to stay off the net and social media for these haters that spoil **** for giggles.
To be honest I don't even like to sit next to ppl.

I need a 2-3 empty seat buffer radius around me to be 100% comfortable. Almost as if I'm alone in there. Dont want to hear anybody breathe, cough, move, etc.

I'm considering 7 and 8am showings for Sunday.

oh nah... thats that **** i dont like. we had some gasps. people laugh. but for the most part, our opening nights be flame. people be in intense zones watching. that vid was corny af. must be a cheeky *** neighborhood cinema.
I always watch in a packed theater and it's rare that a crowd is so needlessly loud that you miss dialogue.

In fact I'd probably have to go all the way back to 2012 for the last time that happened. The Hulk had just finished smashing Loki in A1. The crowd was still laughing when the Hulk had walked away and said 'puny god.'

I had to ask what was it that the Hulk had said.

Besides that, my crowds have been good. They laugh during punchlines and cheer during action beats. When someone talks you can hear what's being said.

My IW crowd on opening night was LIT

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao2_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao3_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao4_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao5_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao6_500.gif

tumblr_pk1t7lRxXi1r5zq6ao7_500.gif

tumblr_p32he8giKa1sc0ffqo3_500.gif

:nthat: Four tickets at Kabuki for Friday night.

As soon as I found out they did presales AND reserved seats, it was a game changer. Since TDKR, I've never gone to a big release on opening night without reserved seats.

I don't think I was doing reserved seating consistently until the last 2-3 years

I kinda miss falling in line the old fashioned way sometimes because it was nice chatting with strangers who fell in line with you

Talking with em gets you more hyped and vice versa

I don't think I was doing reserved seating consistently until the last 2-3 years

I kinda miss falling in line the old fashioned way sometimes because it was nice chatting with strangers who fell in line with you

Talking with em gets you more hyped and vice versa
I liked it too until someone spoiled civil war for me in line. Eff them lines, I just wanna sit down and watch my movie

Remember midnight releases??? Those were fun. Back when we we're younger.

TDKR shooting cancelled those |l
Yep. That is literally what changed everything. I mean it helps with my schedule being earlier. But 12am releases be fire.

Success copped 3 tickets for the family on the first showing on Thursday night at 6pm! It’s crazy arclight in Hollywood has showings at 245am and 300am! You won’t be out until the morning!

Ever since I found a theatre with reserved seating I haven’t looked back. I hate waiting in line and scrambling to save seats for groups, if you’re still doing that in 2019, gauntlet snap yourself :lol: Biggest pet peeve is reserving seats and finding an idiot in your seat before the movie.

I wish there was a spoiler tag on that description before the spoiler, I’m not coming back in here until the 26th, don’t want to ruin this movie for myself

That crowd reaction vid sounds fake, they were cheering but it wasn’t in sync with what was going on in the movie. In my theatre when Thanos gave Iron man that work, there were so many gasp, they thought Iron man died, some lady yelled out NOOOO! :lol:

The Thanos we will see I think will be much more savage. Like dude said, he achieved his goal. Now he's just having fun and smoking fools out of pure joy.

Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom