WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

it really wasn't necessary but I would have loved to see Thanos take the power stone from Xandar which also makes me wonder if we'll ever see Nova but he's probably too similar to Cap Marvel when it comes to power and their visuals

You’ll see it...

If Nebula comes with a gauntlet accessory they wouldn't announce it. They'd probably announce it as mystery weapon.

You’ll see it...

giphy.gif

I feel like thats what we're seeing in the latest trailer. That would explain Thanos "beaming" down, already being in war gear and sitting down overlooking his victory while the trio comes up to him.

Do you remember how the sky looked over Avengers manor/facility in the opening of this final trailer......that isn’t Xander Thanos beamed down to... :blush::nthat:

We doing rumor-milling?;
See, Denzel's kid? (though we're same age); someone oughta snatch that guy. I think he'll go places, by talent and name-recognition alone.
Dude's already affiliated with Nolan, so maybe WB might have had a jump? He'd make a fine Green Lantern.
Then again, him and pops is buddies with Spike and S.L.Jackson, so Marvel likely? I don't even know what he'd get from Marvel.
I personally think DC needs him more than M does.
Aye, just starting $#&%, disregard, or not..
Happy Fry-Day!

LED light-up gauntlet? Oh my.

One must wonder why Thanos needs a two-sided Buster sword to even fight with a maxed out glove...

Back
Top Bottom