WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I thought this was gonna turn to the breast appreciated thread for a minute

I accpepted that I'll probably have to wait a good 4 days after release. Catch it on a Tuesday when everyone is at work. And I'm completely fine with that.

1vzw7i0extn01.jpg

In all honesty no one should have to pay those tickets...

If someone really wants to watch they can always find a cheaper alternative

There has to be an alternate theater or a different showtime somewhere

Reminds me of these guys that would pay $200-$300 to get an early copy of NBA2K like 2 weeks before it would release doesn’t make any sense at all

Did yall already discuss this theory that Thanos is trying to save the universe from being eaten by Galactus? There's a YT video that keeps coming up in my suggested that I refuse to watch but that's the title. Seems like a great way to introduce the 21st Century Fox IP and an angle that could lead to a Surfer movie or in a number of directions.

Did yall already discuss this theory that Thanos is trying to save the universe from being eaten by Galactus? There's a YT video that keeps coming up in my suggested that I refuse to watch but that's the title. Seems like a great way to introduce the 21st Century Fox IP and an angle that could lead to a Surfer movie or in a number of directions.

I could see how removing half the universe could cause problems with galctus.. but wonder why removing half would save it from

I'd try to compare this Laker game to the Thanos *** whuppin', but the Avengers were at least trying.

Thanos in N.Y. subway actually sounds like an interesting idea. So long as participating artists photograph their stuff before it gets laid over.

i cant find the post but someone here was asking for gauntlet tees?
hot topic got these two
11934821_hi

sort of want these board shorts
11603954_av1

Back
Top Bottom