WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

MUST NOT ******* WATCH ALL THESE DAMN SMALL CLIPS OF ENDGAME MARVEL PUTTING OUT

WAIT FOR THE GODDAMN MOVIE ( I’m saying this to myself lol)

tumblr_ppm16luq9g1qzh21go2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ppm16luq9g1qzh21go3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ppm16luq9g1qzh21go4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ppm16luq9g1qzh21go1_400.gif

cap shooting his shot on cap
tumblr_pplw69mHTX1y9s16go1_540.gif

tumblr_pplw69mHTX1y9s16go2_540.gif

Never forget.

Bro I didn’t even know this

While I was ahem ahem “ researching” on certain sites
There’s a josh brolin and Elizabeth Olson nude sex scene lmao

Thanos banged visions shorty

Gotta be in here more. There’s plenty of vital information like this in the thread over the years

Kevin Feige Says It Will Be "A Very Long Time" Before We See The X-MEN In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"It’ll be a while," Feige says. "It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time."

Kevin Feige Says It Will Be "A Very Long Time" Before We See The X-MEN In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"It’ll be a while," Feige says. "It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time."

Makes complete sense to me.. build X-men and do their world right

AND then somewhere down the line have some sort of event that brings everything together

AND then somewhere down the line have some sort of event that brings everything together
But to be honest and as much as I hate saying this

A lot of the og avengers will be gone by than..
I mean contract wise

Bingo...

Gives some time to move away from what Fox did with the characters...They’ve spent a decade getting us to where we’re at now and I’d much rather they continue with that same level of thought and planning...

But to be honest and as much as I hate saying this

A lot of the og avengers will be gone by than..
I mean contract wise

Yea that aspects sucks.. but I think fantastic 4 goes immediately

But there is so much with just X-men that hasn’t even been touched plus the world doesn’t feel right with everything established for the world to hate people with powers unless they’re ugly looks wise

I’ll just continue to patiently wait until the day when we can get an honest to god live action version of Wolverine vs. Hulk...

Notice he didn’t say anything about FF, Doom, Galactus, and the Surfer In there...I’d bet we get them introduced before we get anything X-Men related...

Notice he didn’t say anything about FF, Doom, Galactus, and the Surfer In there...I’d bet we get them introduced before we get anything X-Men related...

Easily, makes too much sense.. especially with them going cosmic and quantum realm.. they fit into all the science aspect of things, plus they need the infusion of great villains

Still need some hulk villains thou, and a proper AIM

Not sure what youre talking about :nerd:

There was a clip released today on Marvels youtube page and Right before Thor summons Stormbreaker passed CM you could hear a faint whisper that says "i have telepathy"

Some youtubers can hear it. I can definitely hear it. Others cant. Maybe power of suggestion

Last edited:
There was a clip released today on Marvels youtube page and Right before Thor summons Stormbreaker passed CM you could hear a faint whisper that says "i have telepathy"

Some youtubers can hear it. I can definitely hear it. Others cant. Maybe power of suggestion
Ok volume high as possible and I heard it :lol:

Not 100% sure the word is telepathy though. Just sounds like a woman doing a ghost face saying I have tepethapy which isnt a word.

I'm gonna say its meaningless for now. It makes no sense to have someone say that during that scene in that way

this dude hellboy gon' fired before he even shoots a scene :lol:

BLACK WIDOW Movie To Start Filming In June, According To David Harbour

Speaking with David Harbour at a recent press junket for Hellboy, the actor revealed that filming on the highly anticipated Black Widow standalone movie is expected to begin in June.

“I think it's slated to start in June,” he reveals. “I don't think they have it fully-boarded yet, but it's a great character. I'm really excited about it. The cast is fleshing out (with) Scarlett and Florence Pugh, I think they said. I know they were talking about Rachel Weisz. There's some really great actresses.”

Back
Top Bottom