WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Some dude at work just told me a spoiler
tenor.gif

I'm going to say

275 US
220 China

950 mil worldwide

By the end of this weekend

Some ppl did the math... Apparently to stand a chance at breaking avatar l's record its got to hit at least 1. 1 bil by the end of this weekend.

How’d they get that number?

How’d they get that number?
I haven't read the article yet but this is what the box office analyst had to say

It'll need to outdo captain Marvel's lifetime gross in a weekend.

I'm assuming he's factoring in stiff competition that's coming up in May. It's not like the soft schedule avatar had when it came out. Given the competition endgame will have to have a great start.

Doing a 5-6 movie binge right now.

Starting with IM1.

The last time this chump was ever cool. I'm going to need this in 4k UHD

Skipped the the thread, to say...

Haven’t read or seen spoilers, & very excited for tomorrow! Looks like the rain will cancel the work day for me, so should be able to go see the movie @ 6 PM instead of 7:30 PM.
Secured two sets of tickets to be on the safe side, either way it’s a W. Can sell the other set!

Should I watch Captain Marvel before Endgame? I haven't got a chance yet but have seen every movie leading up, but she's not necessarily a comic book character I ever was into.
Debating seeing this or Shazam with my brother today, he already saw Captain Marvel and said he thought it was just ok so I don't want to make him watch it again if it's not worth it.

Should I watch Captain Marvel before Endgame? I haven't got a chance yet but have seen every movie leading up, but she's not necessarily a comic book character I ever was into.
Debating seeing this or Shazam with my brother today, he already saw Captain Marvel and said he thought it was just ok so I don't want to make him watch it again if it's not worth it.

I say IW. So you feel the aftermath more after the snap

Rewatching Civil War right now, man Steve is such a clown man.
movie basially boils down to:

King T'Chaka : "Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all."

Lt. Col. James Rhodes : "Sorry, Steve, that... that is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not S.H.I.E.L.D., it's not Hydra."

Tony Stark : "If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty."

Natasha Romanoff : "Maybe Tony's right. If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off..."

o and:
Tony Stark : "Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center instead of a Wakandan prison."

Back
Top Bottom