WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

will endgame dethrone the dark knight as goat comic book movie of all time?

D44JbQcUcAAVEXA.jpg:large

will endgame dethrone the dark knight as goat comic book movie of all time?

Baby steps, I'm just going for it dethroning end game as the GOAT MCU movie

I mean end game is the 2nd best CBM of all time, but still

Have to wait until Saturday.. :frown:

School week for the princess. She’s going with her classmates on Saturday morning, brought my own ticket in the process :lol:

How long will y’all put the spoilers up? Until Sunday?

The Russo’s are the best at directing Marvel films

At least you got something right in that sentence

MCU movies better than WS, in order: end game, ironman1, homecoming, civil war, ragnarok and both GOTGs

School week for the princess. She’s going with her classmates on Saturday morning, brought my own ticket in the process :lol:

Don't come in here unless you have seen the movie or block all the reckless posters

Lol jus don’t visit the thread at all! Actually avoid the internet all together because spoilers will be everywhere

Wow RT rating is staying strong. 97 with over 100 reviews. It might not dip any lower than 95 at this rate.

For those who don't remember IW was an 84

Homecoming, ragnarok and both, GOTG? I guess everyone is entitled to their own options.

Yup.. civil war and winter soldier both take a hit with me for very simple reasons

Still very good movies, obviously

In the first avengers movie, we see Tony break into the shield system.. cap bishes at Tony for it.. BW also sees this

In WS neither cap or BW think to ask tony for help even though his life was on the line.. I’m sure they could have come up with some BS reason to not call him.. but one would think he’d be more helpful than going to an apple store

Civil war has little stuff going that probably had to do with budget.. but they obviously gave us a lot in both movies and both are still good movies

Homecoming is a perfect example of this, spidey is a kid who is frustrated that he isn’t being taken seriously AND happy doesn’t take him seriously.. but it’s hard to nitpick how things play out given what we previously seen of everyone involved

Back
Top Bottom