WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

My one gripe...

Doctor Strange was criminally underused in that final battle...

Plus I would’ve like to see him collecting all the returns and getting them up to speed...I understand that they did it the way they did for dramatic effect l, but I still would’ve like to have at least seen some of them coming back...

Plus they way it was...I would’ve preferred they just left it be a mystery of Hulks snap worked until everybody else showed up...
The one thing I caught is before he started looking in to the future in Infinity War, Strange really wasnt down with Tony's bring the fight to Thanos plan and was asking to turn the ship around.

Then in Endgame this guys opening up a portal directly from Titan to bring the Guardians and Spidey in to the battle.

Plus he also somehow got in contact with Wong on Earth to rally more sorcerers, Asgardians, Wakandans, etc.

Fam could've left the planet AT ANY TIME.
This was yet another amazing achievement. They make you legitimately care about ****ing Hawkeye :lol:
If only Hawkguy had died :smh: Movie would've been super perfect.

Side note: Captain Marvel wasn’t as imperative to taking the W as I thought she’d be.

Don’t get me wrong she **** **** up and brought Tony back but if anything Antman really saved everyone’s ***.
I like how they did a good job of keeping her status quo the same from the end of CM as way to explain why she isnt on earth right when the battle starts. She went right back to helping the rest of the universe.
Another side note. They did a great job of making Stark look flabby and sick like Larry Holmes :sick: My dude needed that Thor diet ASAP.
Honestly I was worried for RDJr's health when I saw him. I was like damn what did he do? All that to look sick for 2 or 3 scenes?

He didn't look nearly as close to death's door on the ship :lol:
7A2BF750-87C9-4136-AEA8-0BB2A8DBF71A.gif
:nthat:
Hey
Or did I not see M’baku in that final battle? If he wasn’t there, they’re problem setting up his turn. Dude probably had the throne until T’Challa came back. Prolly ain’t sitting well with him
He was there.

Saw him during the charge and he ****** up whoever was in front of him right away. Saw a glimpse of him one more time and that was it.
hey where was

katherine langford aka the 13 reasons why girl
Her and the kid were the only ppl I knew who would be innthe movie earlier on.

Have no clue who she was in this.

Quick google search

https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/avengers-endgame-katherine-langford-role-14577842

She wasnt in it. Either another red herring Russo lie or she didnt make the cut.
I might have missed this but wouldn't there be 2 Caps in the time he went back to at the end?
Yes and no. 2 for 70 years but one eventually goes back so its one. The other one just made sure to stay out the way.

Another question for y'all

Rhodey, Rocket, and Bruce are trapped under the rubble. Rhodey ditches his suit to save Rocket. Ant-Man goes to save all of them. Where did Rhodey find a completely new never before seen suit in all that rubble? :rofl:

Also rfx45 rfx45 I caught the error with Ant-Man fixing the quantum tunnel in the van and giant Ant-Man in the background

When that phrase was uttered in the movie was one of my favorite scenes :lol:
That's when I said I KNEW IT!
Team Cap vs Stark aside yall were really ok with Cap's retirement going down like that? felt like they phoned that one in personally.
I was happy his story was done.

And that solution was an idea I always had for the comics. Send fam back to go live a life. Just take some his blood to make a ss serum for somebody worthy.

Another question for y'all

Rhodey, Rocket, and Bruce are trapped under the rubble. Rhodey ditches his suit to save Rocket. Ant-Man goes to save all of them. Where did Rhodey find a completely new never before seen suit in all that rubble? :rofl:

Also rfx45 rfx45 I caught the error with Ant-Man fixing the quantum tunnel in the van and giant Ant-Man in the background

That's when I said I KNEW IT!

I was happy his story was done.

And that solution was an idea I always had for the comics. Send fam back to go live a life. Just take some his blood to make a ss serum for somebody WORTHY.

Cap is worthy tho

Cap is worthy tho
I purposely chose those words.

Lets just say Thor's kinda worthy looking funny in the light after this movie. He was surprised he could still summon it.

It is without question in my mind Tony could wield mjlonir with ease.

Fam didn't flinch and wince like Banner when he felt the stones power surging through his body before he snapped.

Great film. But not related what previews did they show prior? The janky theatre i went to started off thr rip no previews
Everything they showed I saw.

Whack *** Dark Phoenix, MiB International, Gemini Man, Far From Home, one animated movie, and they ended it with The Rise of Skywalker.
Yea I was wondering the same thing. They explicitly said that changing the past doesn't change the future yet Cap showed up as an old man?
He didnt change anything.

Apparently thats how it always was. We just didnt know.

I purposely chose those words.

Lets just say Thor's kinda worthy looking funny in the light after this movie. He was surprised he could still summon it.

It is without question in my mind Tony could wield mjlonir with ease.

Fam didn't flinch and wince like Banner when he felt the stones power surging through his body before he snapped.

To be fair to Thor, we only saw him able to summon Mjolnir after he talked to his mom and got back to his old self mentally.

At least Steve was slightly able to nudge Mjolnir in AoU, Tony couldn’t move it at all. Still no reason to think he could ever pick it up. Using the gauntlet and stones is a totally different thing.

Theres a #NotMySteve hashtag on twitter lol wanna talk more bout it but dont know how to put spoiler here yet lol
Don't know what its about but Steve took the whatever it takes mantra to heart in the movie.

He did a lot of things past Steve wouldn't even compromise on.

This dude Cap beat the **** out of himself :lol: :rofl:

When he took that header off the platform, but the roof of that little shop and landed on their sides :rofl: So wild.

To be fair to Thor, we only saw him able to summon Mjolnir after he talked to his mom and got back to his old self mentally.

At least Steve was slightly able to nudge Mjolnir in AoU, Tony couldn’t move it at all. Still no reason to think he could ever pick it up. Using the gauntlet and stones is a totally different thing.
Nah, fam was beyond worthy.

Willing to risk his life every time it mattered to save everyone else.

Like I said Thor's worthy looking funny in the light. He didnt just summon mjlonir. He was wielding that thing like old times with Stormbreaker for a good amount of the fight. Even had it give him his old costume and braid his beard hair for him.

Reactions: Ube

Tony and Bruce also used the gauntlet at vastly different scales. Tony only used enough power from the guantlet to take out Thanos and his army in the immediate vicinity. Bruce restored half of the entire universe.

This dude Cap beat the **** out of himself :lol: :rofl:

When he took that header off the platform, but the roof of that little shop and landed on their sides :rofl: So wild.

Nah, fam was beyond worthy.

Willing to risk his life every time it mattered to save everyone else.

Like I said Thor's worthy looking funny in the light. He didnt just summon mjlonir. He was wielding that thing like old times with Stormbreaker for a good amount of the fight. Even had it give him his old costume and braid his beard hair for him.

Eh, not when he first got back to Earth. He saw Pepper was still alive and basically told em to go **** yourselves when it came to finding and fighting Thanos again.

Also he was willing to sacrifice himself for others at the end of the first Avengers but he still wasn’t worthy to pick up Mjolnir in AoU.

Last edited:
Tony and Bruce also used the gauntlet at vastly different scales. Tony only used enough power from the guantlet to take out Thanos and his army in the immediate vicinity. Bruce restored half of the entire universe.

Is this supposed to counter to something that I wrote? Me and Zik are talking about Mjolnir and worthiness.

Yeah cuz he was right.

Besides that he was right. They were too late.

Plus he was about to die. So yeah **** Cap for all that bull **** he was on just for it to end exactly how Tony predicted. I just finished replaying that scene cuz I enjoy it so much. And in the end its Tony that fixes it and saves the day.

He didn’t know the stones were destroyed at that point. Doesn’t sound heroic or worthy to completely give up at that point. They all failed to stop Thanos but they at least tried to undo it while Stark wouldn’t give them anything even if knew or could.

Tony tried to make a shield to protect the Earth and made Ultron.

7/10 overall for me but FULL DISCLOSURE...
1. I saw the HDCAM RIP of the movie yesterday, so the quality wasn't up to par.
2. I'm not the biggest comic book movie fan, so all the emotions/feels y'all experienced weren't there for me.
3. I have a bad habit of nitpicking every movie I'm indifferent about and as such, force myself to see inaccuracies and errors all throughout.

All that aside, I do still have a question for you all:
When Cap went back to return the stones (Soul stone in particular), do you think that would justify a resurrection of Black Widow? It is a soul for a soul right?

To hell with spoiler tags. I’m not sure if it’s been discussed but what did y’all think of the movie? :lol: :nthat: just left blue flame and couldn’t stop thinking about the cinematography in the film while *** is all in my face. Review in the morning

Back
Top Bottom