WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

On 2nd viewing

Man, it’s so easy to forget how much the Scott stuff early hits since some much happens.. but it hits

But man the 3 little things that just HIT:

1. When that phone starts ringing
  2. “3000”
  3. “Cheeseburgers”
And good lord Tom Holland can act

On 2nd viewing

Man, it’s so easy to forget how much the Scott stuff early hits since some much happens.. but it hits

2. “3000”
  3. “Cheeseburgers”
Future of the MCU

On 2nd viewing

2. “3000”
  3. “Cheeseburgers”

when stark got back and told cap he lost the kid and when stark saw spidey after he came out the portal. a1 acting man.

Future of the MCU

My lord when dude starts to crack, theater was dead silent and all you heard was sniffling

But with the girl power moment, I think including mantis and maybe 1 or 2 others made it a little heavy handed

Like maybe could have had wasp carry it or couple others.. like they did with Clint/BP/spidey

Just not sure what mantis and couple would really REALLY do

What the loudest scene your theater reacted too? It was really close on some scenes but I think it was when Cap was wielding Mjonir. My crowd got stupid hyped for that including me :lol: :pimp:

Loudest pops i can remember are When the big 3 first started going at Thanos

Cap going all marvel vs. capcom with the shield and Mjonir just doing video game combos it was so damn sick, just a continuous roar from the crowd during that one on one. HUGE pop for when he lit thanos *** up with the lightning.

On your left got a huge pop

Context in a black theater so when Okoye, Black Panther and Shuri came out that portal through the light my theater lost they ****IN MINDS! Became a mini celebration :rofl:
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Spiderman also got the second biggest pop after black panther when it came to the guys who came back (cause everyone loves spiderman)

Again theater lost they damn minds when Black Panther told Hawkeye to give him the stones and he took off!

I lost my **** for Wong of course

Pepper teaming up with Tony got a HUGE POP

Captain Marvel showing up got a big pop. Her one on one with Thanos had people hype when she ate the headbutt had people going "YEA WHAT NOW THANOS" then collective "OH ****" from the crowd when thanos grabbed the powerstone and was like aite bet lets see you eat this and her blasted her *** :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loved my crowd they where super up for the final act. Hope my crowd this Sunday will be just as lit when I go again

What the loudest scene your theater reacted too? It was really close on some scenes but I think it was when Cap was wielding Mjolnir. My crowd got stupid hyped for that including me :lol: :pimp:

cap wielding mjajoenweonr
"avengers assemble"
spider man showing up

was there anyone rooting for Thanos? secretly, i wanted him to take a few more out before he went :lol: did not want to be that guy in theaters :lol:

By the way...

How do you all feel about Falcon taking the CA mantle?
Symbolism wise its great.

Mackie gonna have to step up though once he's in the suit.
A fan upset about any type of fan service always humors me..
Don’t understand why dudes get so mad at females getting love. Some real insecure **** tbh

That scene gave me chills
To me something is deeply wrong with dudes that had a problem with that moment or any other scene females shined.
GOOGLE THANOS AND CLICK ON THE GAUNTLET ON THE TOP RIGHT! Thank me later!
:rofl: It'd be hilarious if google actually erased all info on him.
Didn’t he also tighten the strap on his shield. Our Captain was not backing down and ready to go down fighting.
Yo when Thanos was attacking relentlessly I was like it was over. Fam destroyed that shield. If he didn't punch him half a mile away :lol:
i assumed that was:

Avengers48.jpg
That reminds me. Early rumors had ppl swearing BK was in this :lol:

This was well thought out for why this wouldnt work on earth but Thanos doesnt give a **** about earth. He wanted to balance the universe.

Also the all life is questionable. I didnt see any animals being dusted but thats the best point. Ecosystem across the universe would collapse.
the only Valkyrie i acknowledge

I just watched this Valkyrie get washed for 5 min :lol:

You can have her.
What sucks is we won’t get to see the characters who are gone now, interact with the xmen and f4 characters when they’re brought in.
Well at least until Secret Wars.

Imho, battle at titan > battle at wakanda > last battle in EG
I mean I get ppl saying the final battle was a bit too fast for some but what Thanos was doing was so thorough.

The beat downs he put on Thor and Cap were right up there with the one he put on IM.

This...

Simple as I can put it...

Going into the past of the current timeline (Call it timeline A if you like) and changing something won’t change anything in the future of that timeline...Instead it’ll create a completely new timeline (Call it timeline B)...

So back during the battle of New York in 2012 Loki was defeated and the Tesseract was secured on Asgard...When they went back and messed up causing Loki to steal the Tesseract that was different than what happens in timeline A...From that point you can consider this timeline B...

That’s where things get murky with their explanation of time travel in this movie...Theoretically you could go back and stop timeline B Loki from taking the Tesseract but that would entail stopping timeline A Scott, and Tony from trying to heist the thing at the exact same time they run their plan...Mess up here and you could cause something else to miss and then you’d have timeline C...

See how crazy it gets once you start going down that path? This is why time travel stuff in movies have to be precise...If it’s not then it leaves the possibility for way to many plot holes...
I think you could simply go back and catch Loki and return the tesseract but that would entail a lot of Pym particles to figure out where Loki is.

Cuz forget the tesseract, you need Loki to be imprisoned by Odin for The Dark World to work out.

Last edited:
I was definitely rooting for Thanos to finish Cap. I liked the ruthlessness he had in EG more than the measured approach in IW. Definitely wearing my gauntlet in respek on the next showing.

Back
Top Bottom